EW Reveals Exclusive New Trailer

Westeros

No, that's a good point, I was just a bit sad that she died. Funny that. Though I agree, I think her death will be pretty heart-wrenching in S3. I hope they keep all their funny little conversations, and not just the sex scenes; I shall lose faith if that happens. And she HAS to say "You know nothing, Jon Snow" at least 8 times or I'm done :lol:

Ugh yeah it'S HBO so the sex scenes are a given (not really complaining here hehe :devil: ) but their dialogue better be in there or I will...be mad. :lol:

I loved Florence and the Machine from that trailer of the Tudors with "Howl". I think there`s something unnatural about her voice, and I just love it

I'm gonna have to check that out - I caught the Tudors when it was played really late on BBC2, so I didn't see any trailers. She definitely has a strange voice, in a beautiful way? x)

Hey, it's okay to be scared. If I was a green boy wandering around with an overgrown puppy (like someone I know), I'd keep the best and most handsome swordsman in the Seven Kingdom chained up too. :devil:

:eek: That's it! Fisticuffs it is, Ser Stumpy! :fencing: Robb may be a green boy, ser, but he smashed the Kingslayer and captured him, fooled Tywin-Who-Does-Not-Shit-Gold, while his wolf was devouring the lions' pride as if they were mere morsels.

Which part are we talking about here?

Jon and Ygritte? Around the 17th second.

And talking about minor things, I like how Davos does not kneel (or maybe will be the last to kneel) when the Seven are burned.

Crackpot foreshadowing: Is it a coincidence that the destruction of Seven gods is pictured with the song of "Seven Devils"? Seven gods fall, seven devils arise. And those seven devils are seven kings fighting for the throne: Joffrey, Robb, Renly, Stannis, Balon, Mance and Daenerys. Thank you, thank you very much, I have "dechipered clues!" :lol: :lol: Joking. :)

And there is Gendry again! Walking away from Arya. I imagine he once again adviced her to stay safe and she does not seem to hear :)

Ugh yeah it'S HBO so the sex scenes are a given (not really complaining here hehe :devil: ) but their dialogue better be in there or I will...be mad. :lol:

:lol: Well, yes, but sometimes they're a bit much (see Ros). Especially when I watched S1 with my mum in the next room.. :blushing: Awkward haha

:eek: That's it! Fisticuffs it is, Ser Stumpy! :fencing: Robb may be a green boy, ser, but he smashed the Kingslayer and captured him, fooled Tywin-Who-Does-Not-Shit-Gold, while his wolf was devouring the lions' pride as if they were mere morsels.

Uh oh, "Jaime Lannister" has woken the dragon :lol:

And talking about minor things, I like how Davos does not kneel (or maybe will be the last to kneel) when the Seven are burned.

Crackpot foreshadowing: Is it a coincidence that the destruction of Seven gods is pictured with the song of "Seven Devils"? Seven gods fall, seven devils arise. And those seven devils are seven kings fighting for the throne: Joffrey, Robb, Renly, Stannis, Balon, Mance and Daenerys. Thank you, thank you very much, I have "dechipered clues!" :lol: :lol: Joking. :)

And there is Gendry again! Walking away from Arya. I imagine he once again adviced her to stay safe and she does not seem to hear :)

Stop catching things! :P I can't wait to see her throw a crabapple at him xD It is a wicked choice of song though. The lyrics are beautiful.

I already ran out of likes, but man, I would love to be able to catch such things. My only thought about the music was Seven Devils? Yup, fits with the faith of the Seven. /endThought] :rofl:

I was quite shocked too.

That doesn't seem like Cersei. Or at least not AFFC Cersei.

I really love where they are going with Cersei. Because book Cersei is so dumb and flirty. Lena Headey has completely changed my view on Cersei, and when Tyrion says "A day will come when your joy will turn into ashes and you will know the debt is paid" is the best part, i can't wait for their meeting

Mine was 'Oh, Florence? Awesome! Gotta find out the lyrics'. And now they're in my sig :lol: Interesting though, that they'd use that song. Melisandre is the devil for burning the Seven! :tantrum:

Again, no more likes from me for today, but yeah, Mel is the devil. Although I have to say the shots we get of her are awesome, she looks just red and terrible and red ^^

Oh and can I just say I am looking forward to that scene of Sansa in the throne room way more then I should, mainly because I want to see some awesome acting by Sophie and Jack?

I just noticed in Tyrion's scene with Cersei at the end, he seems to have a scar above his nose... Is this Battle of Blackwater aftermath or has he always had that scar?

I, too, like show!Cersei over book!Cersei, she seems to be more layered.

Now I think I have discovered something big.

On Daenerys left shoulder and upper arm there is a pad of hard leather. Something like hunters who use birds in their hunts have. So it must be for her dragons to perch on. But, unlike hunters' pads, this one has not a single scratch mark from the claws. I am becoming suspicious these dragons we see are no real dragons at all. They are all CGI-ed!

P. S. ;)

Now I think I have discovered something big.

On Daenerys left shoulder and upper arm there is a pad of hard leather. Something like hunters who use birds in their hunts have. So it must be for her dragons to perch on. But, unlike hunters' pads, this one has not a single scratch mark from the claws. I am becoming suspicious these dragons we see are no real dragons at all. They are all CGI-ed!

P. S. ;)

Pffft, that's :bs:

Haven't you seen that "notes from the set" article, they explicitly showed the cages where they keep the dragons. Next thing you're telling me is that the direwolves aren't real. :rolleyes:

PS: also ;)

they explicitly showed the cages where they keep the dragons.

So, you think Jaime is a Targaryen? I don't know, he might be, but Cersei definitely is not. She is too rational and clear headed.

Next thing you're telling me is that the direwolves aren't real.

No, next thing I am strongly suspicious about, is that The Hound is not actually a dog Joffrey has, but that is from the books though. It was always very explicit that Joffrey is a dog person and Tommen is a cat person, but I think Cersei's words that "Joffrey's dog has gone rabid in the fight" strangely correspond to Sandor Clegane getting crazed by fire at the Blackwater. I think there is a clever connection Martin wants us to see.

I just noticed in Tyrion's scene with Cersei at the end, he seems to have a scar above his nose... Is this Battle of Blackwater aftermath or has he always had that scar?

Couldn't really tell if it was a scar or just a strand of hair from his bangs. I think they're going to have to tone down the scar thing for Tyrion. Having a big scar and trying to CGI out his nose or making him wear some fake nose would probably hurt his ability to express himself while acting and make close-ups difficult.

:rolleyes: Ahh men. I shall make sure I pay close attention to my eyebrows in future - it must be the reason for why some of us girls are single! :P

I thought it was because it's so hard to find a guy who does not think with his other brain most of the time. :P

It seems to be a wrinkle. Don't think Tyrion drank wine with Cersei after the Battle of Blackwater.

Archived