EW Reveals Exclusive New Trailer

Westeros

It was a long, long time ago, and I was absolutely terrified of them :lmao: Ah interesting! I reckon we should do a sneaky fanfiction blog or something, GRRM never need know! ;)

Lol, these days I'm too busy writing my own stuff.

Faramir is Boromir's brother, the one who takes Frodo and Sam captive (which he doesn't do in the books, booh to PJ) and who later gets badly wounded trying to recapture Osgiliath. His daddy who until then didn't care for Faramir, finally realises he loves his second son, too, gets mad with grief and kiills himself (no Gandalf pushing him in the books, either)

Lol, these days I'm too busy writing my own stuff.

Faramir is Boromir's brother, the one who takes Frodo and Sam captive (which he doesn't do in the books, booh to PJ) and who later gets badly wounded trying to recapture Osgiliath. His daddy who until then didn't care for Faramir, finally realises he loves his second son, too, gets mad with grief and kiills himself (no Gandalf pushing him in the books, either)

I learn something new everyday, thank you! :D I probably should watch the films again, at least. But that Gollum thing scares me still. It reminds me of this game.. Abe's Odyssey? Shit gave me nightmares for years :lol:

Absolutely going off the rails of this topic.

That's hardly a first here hehe.

Btw, who is this guy again that walks towards Dany with the guards around him, the big bald one? Is that Strong Belwas? I'm sort of blanking on how they met right now.

I learn something new everyday, thank you! :D I probably should watch the films again, at least. But that Gollum thing scares me still. It reminds me of this game.. Abe's Odyssey? Shit gave me nightmares for years :lol:

For me it was that XXXL spider.

I really hope there won't be any giant arachnids in ASOIAF at some point. :)

:eek: :eek: NO! No spiders *shudder*

Btw, who is this guy again that walks towards Dany with the guards around him, the big bald one? Is that Strong Belwas? I'm sort of blanking on how they met right now.

I guessed it was the slavers, of Meereen is it? She meets Strong Belwas and 'Arstan' along the docks, when she's looking at the market I believe, and Arstan saves her from.. one of those people who apologise before killing you. Sorrowful Men? :lol:

Edit: spelling was atrocious, wtf brain? x)

Again - does Dany go to Qarth first, then onto Astapor, Yunkai, then Meereen, or the other way round?

Again - does Dany go to Qarth first, then onto Astapor, Yunkai, then Meereen, or the other way round?

Clash: Qarth.

Storm: Slaver's Bay.

My only resentment towards all those trailers is that they only show the Icelandic North-of-the-Wall part... I want to see the Haunted Forest, since it seems they've shot it in Ireland.

My guess is that those guys are Xaro Xhoan Daxos and the other emissaries from Qarth. Maybe they cut out Dany's stay in Vaes Tolorro and her little Khalasar is met at the walls of Qarth by the group of them?

Regarding Belwas:

she meets Belwas and his squire at the port when escaping Qarth. They both save her from the assassin.

Clash: Qarth.

Storm: Slaver's Bay.

My only resentment towards all those trailers is that they only show the Icelandic North-of-the-Wall part... I want to see the Haunted Forest, since it seems they've shot it in Ireland.

Ah thank you, I thought I'd got it the wrong way round :lol:

Anyone else watch Luck on HBO tonight? Afterwards there was a new (ish) GoT trailer. The only thing that really struck me was a full-shot of a CGI Grey Wind standing next to Robb when he's talking to Jaime. Looked pretty good.

Anyone else watch Luck on HBO tonight? Afterwards there was a new (ish) GoT trailer. The only thing that really struck me was a full-shot of a CGI Grey Wind standing next to Robb when he's talking to Jaime. Looked pretty good.

Me. Want. :drool:

Edit: saw the screenshot. Greywind looks awesome! I'm a happy camper right now :D

Did not Old Nan mention them in some story? We might see them some time, together with grumkins and snarks ;)!

This trailer was amazing! Easily the best one yet. As for scenes north of the wall, I think they will look incredible. How people can complain (there's not enough trees etc.) is beyond me.

Also, Grey Wind looks very badass.

Archived