Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

No, don't, don't cut Tormund’s member, Ned loves Tormund’s member.

Who are you?

Tormund’s member

You lie!

He never felt the fourth knife. Only Tormund’s member …

Her long auburn hair, woven into an elaborate braid, fell across Tormund’s member.

Maester Luwin tugged at Tormund’s member where it chafed against his neck.

"By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim to Tormund's member." - Stannis

"This is Stannis Baratheon we're talking about, I'd have a better chance seducing Tormund's member." - Cersei

"Careful now -- We don't want to get blood all over Tormund's member." - Bronn

"Put on Tormund's member or I'll stick the damn thing on Jaime Lannister" - Robert

"Well, I'll not press you if you feel so strong about it, though I swear, at times you're so prickly you ought to take Tormund's member as your sigil." - Robert

"...three Tormund's members you must ride... one to bed and one to dread and one to love..." - HOTU

"I let each man cut me once before I kill him. Count the cuts and know how many Tormund's member has slain." - Strong Belwas

"Tormund's member wasn't gone old man...Tormund's member was sleeping. And it ain't sleeping no more." - Osha

This has probably already been posted, but I'm too lazy to look through all 10 pages. From Stannis's own mouth:

Renly offered me his Tormund's Member. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me his Tormund's Member. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show my Tormund's Member? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet his Tormund's Member was, did his words have some hidden meaning?” The king gave a shake of his head, like a dog shaking a rabbit to snap its neck. “Only Renly could vex me so with his Tormund's Member. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s Tormund's Member.

Oh goodness. My mind has been dirtified.

This has probably already been posted, but I'm too lazy to look through all 10 pages. From Stannis's own mouth:

Renly offered me his Tormund's Member. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me his Tormund's Member. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show my Tormund's Member? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet his Tormund's Member was, did his words have some hidden meaning?” The king gave a shake of his head, like a dog shaking a rabbit to snap its neck. “Only Renly could vex me so with his Tormund's Member. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s Tormund's Member.

Oh goodness. My mind has been dirtified.

I read that scene yesterday, and I thought of that as well...my poor, "innocent" mind!

There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a Tormund shall draw from the fire a burning Member. And that Member shall be Tormund's Member, the Red Member of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Tormund's Member come again, and the darkness shall flee before him. ~PTWP (Penis That Was Promised), Ancient Books of Asshai.

Brienne: Tell me, Jaime. What lives here? What lives in the darkness?

Jaime: "Tormund's member." No bear, he knew. No lion. "Only Tormund's member."

"Listen." She put a hand on his shoulder, and he trembled at the sudden touch. She's warm. "Tormund's member comes." Brienne lifted her sword to point off to his left. "Tormund's member"

"And now my oaf of a son is doing the same, only he's riding Tormund's Member instead of a palfrey. It is easy to mount Tormund's Member and not so easy to get off, I warned him, but he only chuckles. Should you ever have a son, Sansa, beat him frequently so he learns to mind you. I only had the one son and I never beat him, so now he pays more heed to Butterbumps than he does to me. Tormund's Member is not a lap cat, I told him, and he gives me a 'tut-tut-Mother'. There is entirely too much tut-tutting in this realm if you ask me. All these kings would do a deal better if they put down their swords and listened to their mothers."

Tormund's Member is everywhere!

She would wear Tormund's Member for the ceremony at the Great Sept of Baelor, she decided as Tormund took her last measurement. .... Sansa hugged herself tightly, wondering how long it would be before Tormund's member was ready. She could scarcely wait to wear it.

Archived