Travel to London meet up

Vestrit

I really can't find that mormont?

I checked the GNER website and the best that's listed for that train is a GNER STD ADVANCE3 single of £56 each way for each person?

argh. and the bloody easy jet side isn't taking my switch card

:tantrum:

WOAH!!!

that was fucking weird. i automatically clicked on the easyjet site which has been sitting open in a window for the last couple of hours. Each time before i've been knocked back with 'Sorry you scottish bastard we're not giving you a ticket' message.

but this time it appears to have worked.

well i guess that settles that then :unsure:

weird

woah even weirder when you post again and it agains added to the post above

*tries again*

Zak, have you definitely already booked?

If not, go to Gatwick not Luton. It's much quicker and easier to get from Gatwick to London Bridge than from Luton

edit: oops, too late

I believe I mentioned this in the other thread, but I'm arriving at Euston at 12:30 on the Thursday. BTW, my return ticket cost £37, but then I do have the advantage of a young person's railcard. :P

yup bro. already bucked my tuckit

arriving een at 10.40am

that's wuckid, al

hey, fancy a beer after work tomorrow? Just one or two though, not the usual 'drink until we're spastics'

"Just one or two though, not the usual 'drink until we're spastics'"

ai bro. ka pai neh? whighams? 5pm? Charlotte might come up too. You wanna bring your other half

"So just a half then?"

you just gave my girlfriend a hernia you bastard

Just get the flight back with us.

It's only about £50 all inclusive. Getting the 15.35 from luton on sunday. EZY55

Hmm. Seems I left it too late to book an advance ticket on the return train. Dumb bastard. :blush: So I will have to go by plane home after all... I'm booked on flight EZY55, but that was only about £30. Have you guys booked travel to Luton too? Is that why the price is higher?

It's Friday, OK? My brain is tired. :P

mormont - yeah i made a mistake it was something like £110 for the return for the two of us, but when i was thinking of the cost for you i just divided that by 2 for £50 forgetting that the £110 was actually for 2 return flights. Not bad price though eh?

ser v - cool. see you there

Zak: it's not too shabby, though this means I won't be home until late Sunday - with work on Monday. Blegh. :ack:

OTOH, the other option was getting up early on Sunday. Naaaaaahhh. :P

I can't wank after seeing your avatar. It's like being invited to a jacobean banquet and then going home and eating cocktail sausages.

Let me get this straight, are you offering to wank me off or am I to service you?

Archived