Travel to London meet up

Vestrit

Just to get you horny young bucks back on topic ;) - thought I'd better let you all know that I'm feeling much better but not well enough to make it down to London for a 48 hour bender although I'm hoping to be back to full drinking strength soon :mellow: Also just too poor :cry: This is the first time I've managed to get my raging jealousy under control enough to post - everytime I look in, I'm reminded of all the fun that I'm going to be missing and I just can't bring myself to 'speak'. Hopefully I'll make the next gathering so I'm counting on you all to make it a goodun - preferably up here north of the wall... I'm losing my power of speech again as I'm just thinking of all of you celebrating the 10th anniversary and not being there :mad: :tantrum: :cry:

ten, as emo :cry: as I am that you won't be with us, we'll sink a pint to your good health (and maybe even drunk-dial you from the pub. ;))

And we will have a BwB Scotland meeting soon...

Sorry to hear that, Ten :( But at least you are feeling better. [Which is basically what Pod said, so apologies for being uncreative in expressing sadness and joy...]

As for BwB Scotland Gatherings - am I invited too? [which is what Flip said - my language skills are so outstanding right now...]

Was there ever a BwB Scotland gathering to which anyone wasn't invited? ;) We're a welcoming lot. :P

I'm guessing it'll be sometime late in June, maybe. Need to check school holiday dates etc.

Ser Barry: this is true. Stubs is going to be in St Andrews on the 26th or thereabouts, IIRC. Anybody who wants to head up here that weekend is welcome. :)

needle - now I know this is a small country but where exactly in it are you gonna be? Could be significant, as I have a wedding to attend about then.

I'm up for something that Saturday night (13/5). Can't do the Friday I'm afraid

and it'd be good to see you Ten, we can fill you in on the shenanigans of the previous weekend

Archived