Old Nan

• 2 months later...

Yes, I would like that! Not necessarily predicting events of future novels, but some (old and new) tales in Old Nan's style would be awesome!

Why don't release a completely new book titled: 'The Tales of Old Nan.' I'd buy it for sure.

:agree: If there are no pages in the companion book left for it, I, too, would like to buy a separate book of (Westerosi) farytales.

• 4 months later...

Oh my gosh! i was just about to start a thread about her. Is she dead? there is something freakish about how all her stories turned out to be true. It scares me the other stories she told,also she is old like dirt.Anyone,where is she?

Oh my gosh! i was just about to start a thread about her. Is she dead? there is something freakish about how all her stories turned out to be true. It scares me the other stories she told,also she is old like dirt.Anyone,where is she?

Dead or at the Dreadfort. You decide what's worse.

Im the same, i find her stories fascinating and would love if she got some book space of her own, im wrecking my brain trying to think of a story she was telling bran then suddenly was cut off before the end when things where getting exciting, I think it was about the first king of winterfell. Anybody know what im rambling about???

Im the same, i find her stories fascinating and would love if she got some book space of her own, im wrecking my brain trying to think of a story she was telling bran then suddenly was cut off before the end when things where getting exciting, I think it was about the first king of winterfell. Anybody know what im rambling about???

Yes about the Last Hero, he was looking for the CotF to help him fight the Others, and all his buddies and his horse died, and then his sword broke, and the Others where coming... And... Stupid Luwin and Hodor interrupted.. GRRR!

Yes about the Last Hero, he was looking for the CotF to help him fight the Others, and all his buddies and his horse died, and then his sword broke, and the Others where coming... And... Stupid Luwin and Hodor interrupted.. GRRR!

Thats the one fook sake :( talk about a cliff hanger... hope shes still alive the old crone :D

I like Old Nan's stories too. I wonder if she has a story about the young woman who had a tryst with a big knight whose squire would become a king came to Winterfell.

I hope we get to hear the rest of the story of the last hero from her, hopefully in TWoW.

Archived