So, how do you think Jamie will kill Cersei?

Lucreel

The little brother is Stannis. Always has been. While she always assumes its Tyrion, it is Stannis she doesn't even think about as being The little brother, and he has Valyrian blood in him, thus the Valyrian term.

Jaime is either going to be redemed, in which could not happen if he killed Cersei, or he will die. In either case he won't ever see his sister again.

Jaime is either going to be redemed, in which could not happen if he killed Cersei, or he will die. In either case he won't ever see his sister again.

I disagree completely. Killing Cersei would be the height of his redemption. To go form throwing Bran out of a window because of his love for her to killing her for the good of the realm is the logical conclusion of his arc for me.

Strangling her? Sticking her with the pointy end? Burning her alive? I don't know,I just hope he's the one to do it. Although in another thread someone told me that strangling is part of the prophecy so I guess Jaime will have to kill her that way to fulfill the prophecy.

The little brother is Stannis. Always has been. While she always assumes its Tyrion, it is Stannis she doesn't even think about as being The little brother, and he has Valyrian blood in him, thus the Valyrian term.

fascinating idea, but don't think so. these main characters have to die or live per a karmic connection. stannis has none. it's jaime. just like other characters are going to stick em with the pointy end, but it has to have a major connection. not stannis. Jaime will kill her. after she ends up with his other children dead. and then he'll move on, as he should. i think he'll be with brienne, and that's not a romantic swoon thing, but rather a realization that he respects her as a woman who takes vows seriously. a woman who will be there for him. and he already has shown he is fascinated with her, and her with him. as one character said if i had a dollar for every time you said the kingslayer's name.....

these are relationships built on trust in the person with them. not politics, not intrigue, not "honor". folks who "get" each other.

• 2 months later...

Cersei's last hope is for Gregor to be her champion in trial by combat. The Faith chooses their champion, the newly repentant Sandor Clegane.

The valonqar that metaphorically chokes out the last hope for Cersei.

I've thought something similar, but that Jaime comes back admits to the incest, repents, and volunteers to face his fate in trial by combat against Cersei's champion (since she obviously denies any such thing occurred). He wins this battle, completes his transformation, and at the same time seals Cersei's fate.

fascinating idea, but don't think so. these main characters have to die or live per a karmic connection. stannis has none. it's jaime. just like other characters are going to stick em with the pointy end, but it has to have a major connection. not stannis. Jaime will kill her. after she ends up with his other children dead. and then he'll move on, as he should. i think he'll be with brienne, and that's not a romantic swoon thing, but rather a realization that he respects her as a woman who takes vows seriously. a woman who will be there for him. and he already has shown he is fascinated with her, and her with him. as one character said if i had a dollar for every time you said the kingslayer's name.....

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

on a side note, I believe Cersei will either directly or indirectly cause the death of Tommen.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk, Cersei never really went out of her way that much to torment Sansa with that sole intention. I think Jaime will do it, because many fans won't know about the Cersei-being-a-few-seconds-older twist. They all expect Tyrion. Many of them at least.

I like those theories that some other little brother would kill her. Sandor, Stannis etc. Seem cool but unlikely.

Cersei's last hope is for Gregor to be her champion in trial by combat. The Faith chooses their champion, the newly repentant Sandor Clegane.

The valonqar that metaphorically chokes out the last hope for Cersei.

I'm lovin' this one. Important characters are often killed in an anticlimax fashion, or not by the ones we would expect (hope) to, thus I find it very GRRM-esque.

Archived