What Undead Cat really wants with Jamie

houseHB

I think UnCat will want to have trial for Jaime; she heard Roose Bolton say "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" before he kills Robb, she became convinced Jaime was involved and betrayed the oath made to her.

I think UnCat doesn't really scheme or plan anything. She's just focused on killing people she thinks have wronged her (and her family). I believe she doesn't really think like a human being, she's just the shadow of Catelyn Stark, everything bad she ever had inside her and all the dark parts of her, and nothing more. Beric said that everytime he was resurrected he lost a part of himself, and Catelyn was dead for days before they brought her back. If Beric was a resurrected man, UnCat is more like a (partly)mindless zombie or evil/vengeful spirit to me than anything else. We've only seen very little of her, but from what we saw before in Catelyn's povs, I think she's not her anymore.

• 1 month later...

She just wants him dead, though i cant see it happening

It would just make me hate catelyn more, release jaime leading to robb losing the karstarks and possibly the boltons, losing the war, only to kill jaime anyway and admitting she was a silly bitch

I reckon Uncat will have plans for Jaime, but he will escape. But he would have learned alot, both knowledge and pyschological wise.

And from this lesson, he will return beaten and bruised to King's Landing, and realize he must kill Cersei in order to save Westeros and her from herself.

Thus, he will become the valonqar.

I think UnCat doesn't really scheme or plan anything. She's just focused on killing people she thinks have wronged her (and her family). I believe she doesn't really think like a human being, she's just the shadow of Catelyn Stark, everything bad she ever had inside her and all the dark parts of her, and nothing more. Beric said that everytime he was resurrected he lost a part of himself, and Catelyn was dead for days before they brought her back. If Beric was a resurrected man, UnCat is more like a (partly)mindless zombie or evil/vengeful spirit to me than anything else. We've only seen very little of her, but from what we saw before in Catelyn's povs, I think she's not her anymore.

I agree. From the way she handled Brienne, I think there's not much left of the original Cat, just her feelings of sorrow and hate.

Her only plan is to kill as much people as possible. She sees the Freys as traitors who killed her and her son, and the Lannisters as people who killed her husband and orchestrated the Red Wedding.

I don't expect anything sensible from her anymore. She's just not the old Cat, all her thoughts are dominated by hate and vengeance.

She'll most likely try to kill him, but I actually hope she fails. I like the Kingslayer.

We have to assume Hyle Hunt and/or Pod are still alive. If not, there is no reason for Brienne to return with Jaime other than a sort of suicidal sense of honour. I'm sure that Stoneheart intends to kill him, and since she seems impervious to reason, logic, explanation or flat-out contradiction or disproof, I can't imagine that Jaime will be able to dissuade her. I'll be interested to see how he manages to get out of it (I really do hope he does, and will be very disappointed if not).

Regardless of UnCat's plans for him, I really hope that Jamie lives...he has really grown on me..

I think we can safely assume that Brienne tricked Jamie into coming with her alone so that he could be taken to UnCat and do her bidding.

Perhaps, he will be 'forced' to kill Cersei. But my only problem with that theory is that - and correct me if I am wrong - according to Cersei's prophecy it should be Tyrion that kills her right?

Perhaps, he will be 'forced' to kill Cersei. But my only problem with that theory is that - and correct me if I am wrong - according to Cersei's prophecy it should be Tyrion that kills her right?

The main reason why I don't think it is Tyrion is because that is to obvious. Cersei also thinks it is Tyrion which means it almost certainly will not be. Jaime is the most likely candidate.

Also, I think Brienne is bringing Jaime back to the BWB because Hyle and Pod are being help hostage. I have no idea how Jaime will get out of it, but I don't think he will die at that time. At least I hope not, I really don't want Jaime to die.

If Un-Cate can die I think that Jamie and Brienne are going to kill her. Jamie I think is going to have a battle with Ser Robert Strong in his future down at kings landing as the faith's champion against Cersei's.

The main reason why I don't think it is Tyrion is because that is to obvious. Cersei also thinks it is Tyrion which means it almost certainly will not be. Jaime is the most likely candidate.

Also, I think Brienne is bringing Jaime back to the BWB because Hyle and Pod are being help hostage. I have no idea how Jaime will get out of it, but I don't think he will die at that time. At least I hope not, I really don't want Jaime to die.

Thats a good point. It would probably be too obvious if it was Tyrion

I hope he doesn't die either....but I can't see him getting out of it..... :crying:

I think she's going to do the hostage thing again -- only this time she's going to get it right. Then after she gets what she or the BWB wants, she'll kill him. Or at least she's going to use Jaime as a tool or catspaw or whatever to, say, get into Riverrun or the Twins or something. Then she'll kill him.

If Un-Cate can die I think that Jamie and Brienne are going to kill her. Jamie I think is going to have a battle with Ser Robert Strong in his future down at kings landing as the faith's champion against Cersei's.

I think it will be sandor who kills her. he followed brienne

Thats a good point. It would probably be too obvious if it was Tyrion

I hope he doesn't die either....but I can't see him getting out of it..... :crying:

He'll get out of it, if for no other reason than killing his sister. I also think that he will see Tyrion at least once before the end. I'll be really disappointed if not, especially after the way their last meeting ended.

I think she's going to do the hostage thing again -- only this time she's going to get it right. Then after she gets what she or the BWB wants, she'll kill him. Or at least she's going to use Jaime as a tool or catspaw or whatever to, say, get into Riverrun or the Twins or something. Then she'll kill him.

Yeah, I think he'll be involved in the RW2: The Zombie Strikes Back somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning his cloak on the Lannister's in some way. But, I'm pretty much crackpotting at this point.

Well, Cat isn't the most popular woman when it comes to mens desires, a side effect of having rotten patches on her face I imagine, so she must be pretty lonely. And Jamie did make an offer of tube steak last time they met so you know, 2+2 =. :D JK

In all seriousness, other than killing him what can they do to him, they can torture him to I suppose but I don't think this really gives the Brotherhood any leverage over him. The only thing Stoneheart has is the oath he took to return her daughters which is honestly outside of his powers. I guess they could threaten to kill Brienne and Pod to try and coerce some actions out of him but I'm thinking that it either him or her getting offed without any middle ground. The only thing thats a wild card is Jaimes reaction to seeing her, he is more less an agnostic with no real beleif in the Gods all though I can't say he doesn't beleive in anything. She will test his skepticism. I'm actually very curious to see how he reacts to her.

Archived