Robb Stark or Jon Snow?

Greatjon_umber

Jon has been training at least as often as Robb.

Training with farmboys who have never held a sword. Robb has been training with guardsmen and Knights. Robb also has more battle experience.

At the time of his death Robb would be better with sword and lance while perhaps by now Jon is better.

Training with farmboys who have never held a sword. Robb has been training with guardsmen and Knights. Robb also has more battle experience.

At the time of his death Robb would be better with sword and lance while perhaps by now Jon is better.

Farmboys are enough to stay in practice. They've been learning for 14 years, Robb isn't going to learn many new tricks in a few months occasional training with his men.

Farmboys are enough to stay in practice. They've been learning for 14 years, Robb isn't going to learn many new tricks in a few months occasional training with his men.

Stay in practice?? Maybe. But he's not learning anything. 

As for Robb. Bran says he spends all day drilling and training with the guardsmen - not what I would call occasional training. 

And you are completely discounting the battle experience Robb has. Also you are discounting that for much of ACoK Jon was injured and didnt train at all.

Battle experiance? LOL. He likely never swung a sword.

Do you know how leading from the front works? Think Wispering Wood. Robb would be surrounded by dozens of bodyguards, barely able to see the battle.

Battle experiance? LOL. He likely never swung a sword.

Do you know how leading from the front works? Think Wispering Wood. Robb would be surrounded by dozens of bodyguards, barely able to see the battle.

I think he did fight surrounded by his honor guard but fighting is still fighting.

I think Jon said he was the better sword and Rob was the heavier lance or something.

I think Jon is the better swordsman.

Takes rob 3 swings with an axe to behead karstark Jon does have Longclaw when janos heads lopped off but still 3swings with an axe to take someones head off. Id go with jon 1v1

Strength isn't the only aspect to swordsmanship. Longclaw is Valyrian steel.

Strength isn't the only aspect to swordsmanship. Longclaw is Valyrian steel.

Yeah i agree every one had stated rob much stronger than jon maybe not as much as every one thinks LC is definatly advantage for chop blocks. I just think 3swings with an axe is a lot to cut someones head off but i dont think it stated wether karkstark was fighting the whole time or not just wanted to add my 2cents

Archived