[Book Spoilers] Ros/Varys business deal

teemo

If Varys isn't a eunuch, he would probably keep his member tucked and taped down. I didn't like the crotch grab either but it's not likely he wouldn't prepare for such an intrusion...

ummm maybe I don't know what a eunuch is..but I thought it meant their balls were cut off but their dick was still intact. so why do people think varys is cockless?

ummm maybe I don't know what a eunuch is..but I thought it meant their balls were cut off but their dick was still intact. so why do people think varys is cockless?

"Root AND stem", says Varys. Eunuchs can be either way although the harem girls like the ones that are only gelded.

It's clear that this is a setup for Ros' plot in the next season. Sadly, they're keeping her around...

But no, it makes no sense from a logical standpoint. This show struggles with logic though.

They should have Cersei kill Ros, it would be a two birds one stone type of thing. We get to see Cersei actually do something bad, instead of having Joffrey do it, and we get rid of pointless made up character. It's a win win, IMO.

Can't a poor working girl get some love or even a break?

Not when she is a made up poor working girl.

And Varys "manhood" was cut and sacrificed. So I know for sure in lthe books he doesn't have a dick, I am not sure if he has any stones in the books or not. In the show though, I am sure he has neither "root, nor "stem". I want to say it that way in the books to.

Yeah, but the arrangement is contingent upon her being close to LF. Do you mean she would relocate with him?

Oh gods, I don't even want to imagine what contrived reason the show makers will have to make up to get LF to take her with him to the Vale :ack:

Varys collects information and for that he needs informantnts. Littlefinger is a competitor. Roz seems no bright light, but she can be of service to both LF & Varys. Ser Wun Wun (nice name choice) is right, I believe Roz is headed to the Vale. It's easier to keep her than add a new character who can pass LG's secrets to Varys. The whole Vale story might need some tightening. But Varys needs some more screentime.

I would go so far as to say that of many possibilities this is the one that I would bet on.

I read the books and I like the idea of Ros' role on TV. I'm not sold on the actress yet, but she's all right.

So the Lannisters just let Ros go back to the brothel? No scourging like Alayaya had at Tywin's decree? I thought of that as yet another big kick in the junk that Tyrion had to suffer, on top of losing the Handship and the utter lack of gratitude on everyone's part that he did so much to save the city.

And how could Ros not know who Varys was (pre-crotch grab)? He's always wearing the same gold brocade wrap.

[MOD]

The topic for this thread is speculation on the motivations for any arrangement between Varys and Ros.

The topic is NOT Ros' physical characteristics.

Please stay on topic.

[/MOD]

Roxanne and Emila are the two hottest chicks on the show in my opinion with Lena third. Too bad they killed Doreah off.

Gods that may be the only thing to make me NOT want to see a lesbian sex scene with Dany. I was destroyed when all Dany's handmaids got killed off, because I figured we would lose those "few horny lonely nights", that Dany has in the books... But not this way, they can still make them happen by all means, but not that way, any way but that way.

I was really hoping/thinking that, that's why the show did not kill off Doreah in the Red Waste. I was like, "ok Roxanne McKee will be the one to have these hot lesbian scenes with Emilia Clarke, now we are talking!!!". Doreah/Roxanne McKee is way hotter than Irri/Amrita Acharia IMO, so I was very excited for this. But no, the show doesn't think Dany needs any hot handmaids, they thought it was better to give one a pointless death, and to make the other a dumb turncloak whore. D&D have so many folly's to answer for this season.... There was such potential with Dany and Doreah, such potential. Emilia Clarke and Roxanne McKee are arguably the two hottest girls on the show, and D&D had to go and make a mummers farce of it... That could have been one of the actual "good changes" D&D have done, gods know there are few enough of them, and they went and screwed it all to hell.

So they better not have made Doreah a turncloak of a whore, just so their precious Ros can become Dany's new handmaid/whore.

Ok my nerd rage is over...for now.

Archived