The Wonders Of Being A Woman In The World Of ASOIAF

RhaenysBee

I read about it in Carl Sagan's amazing book "The Demon Haunted World"

I'll use teh Google and see what I can come up with.

Ok so the shaving thing comes right out of the "Malleus Maleficarum" which has been called the most disturbing book ever written and which I'm sure GRRM has read about a zillion times. It's essentially a Church-sanctioned torture manual.

It reads, "Of the Continuing of the Torture, and of the Devices and Signs by which the Judge can Recognize a Witch; and how he ought to Protect himself from their Spells. Also how they are to be Shaved in Parts where they use to Conceal the Devil's Masks and Tokens; together with the due Setting Forth of Various Means of Overcoming the Obstinacy in Keeping Silence and Refusal to Confess. And it is the Tenth Action."

I got it from this website: http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/N1676b.cfm

Ok so the shaving thing comes right out of the "Malleus Maleficarum" which has been called the most disturbing book ever written and which I'm sure GRRM has read about a zillion times. It's essentially a Church-sanctioned torture manual.

It reads, "Of the Continuing of the Torture, and of the Devices and Signs by which the Judge can Recognize a Witch; and how he ought to Protect himself from their Spells. Also how they are to be Shaved in Parts where they use to Conceal the Devil's Masks and Tokens; together with the due Setting Forth of Various Means of Overcoming the Obstinacy in Keeping Silence and Refusal to Confess. And it is the Tenth Action."

I got it from this website: http://www.cuttinged...news/N1676b.cfm

Omg, thank you sooo much! btw if you want to help co-write that'd be most welcome ;)

ETA: sorry for the derailment!

@ Ser_Patreck--you would fit in so well in Westeros. I can tell you so want me to have to do the walk of shame. Wicked, disagreeable women must be punished, right?

Now I seriously cannot derail this thread anymore. I gave my vow, but as Jaime said, they make you swear so many vows.

shit I want you to do the walk of shame too, hope that doesnt make me a bad guy. I would even sell meat pie.

Ellaria Sand.

Sweet mercy, you think HBO can include a Ja-Ja scene? They do a lot of pointless sex scenes as is.

I doubt it. They seem to only like sex scenes that require prostitutes or for the woman to be naked while the man remain fully closed.

But, we are seriously overdue for some shirtless men scenes in a big way...

Ellaria Sand.

Sweet mercy, you think HBO can include a Ja-Ja scene? They do a lot of pointless sex scenes as is.

I ran out of likes, which is sad because I owe you and @Lady Lea a lot of likes.

HBO, if you must include Ros, please, please give us a Ja-Ja scene.

they were somewhat advanced in the loras renly ship

u even got some shaving there too

they kept their pants on! (also what was up with the shaving)

fortunately I blinked

yikes, still scarred 4 lyf

also Hodor peen and Pycelle peen. Coulda gone without that!

I ran out of likes, which is sad because I owe you and @Lady Lea a lot of likes.

HBO, if you must include Ros, please, please give us a Ja-Ja scene.

I vote instead of a Ja-Ja ship they call it a Ja-Ja Binks

Archived