The Wonders Of Being A Woman In The World Of ASOIAF

RhaenysBee

true, they tend to be more passive agressive

ugh tell me about it. And if you reject them they go INSANE. I had one literally stalk me for months. Another one said he loved me after a week. And cried when I told him that was a bit much. Nice guy magnet.

oh and I am cursed with an irishman's hairless pasty body!

least I have a full head of hair though

funny story, first couple of dates with my ex wife, talking about life, love, attractions and all and she is going on and on about how she loves a good hairy chest!

me thinking all the time whether propecia works on your chest

ah, I don't like a lot of hair. It's like, if I gotta wax, you better control your situation or go back to Bear Island

yeeah Kit Harrington said he signed that I'll-go-nude clause... which is good except I think he's fug. Sorry Kit! maybe if you washed your hair and stopped looking like my ex. Richard Madden and Nikolaj both have clauses in their contracts that they won't do nude scenes. And we missed our shot with Tom W

:bawl:

There is always hope. Naked scene does not mean we won't get a shirtless scene. Right? I want some shoulders and abs.

What's the saying?

With the lights off, I'm Brad Pitt?

Eh, Brad Pitt is not hot...

Some ladies like their men dirty though. I'll take Sandor over Loras any day.

Yeah me too. Dirty, sweaty and scarred equals sexy.

For men or women, I've found that if they feel the need to keep *reminding* you how kind, warm, generous they are, they are probably protesting too much.

trust me that is a guy who wants to get in your pants but lacks the self confidence to be a man

There is always hope. Naked scene does not mean we won't get a shirtless scene. Right? I want some shoulders and abs.

Eh, Brad Pitt is not hot...

Yeah me too. Dirty, sweaty and scarred equals sexy.

\\

he was hot in thelma and louise,

or so i have been told,

not that there is anything wrong with that

or I should shut up now

\\

he was hot in thelma and louise,

or so i have been told,

not that there is anything wrong with that

or I should shut up now

Nah, not a fan of blond men, NCW is an exception for me. I make exceptions for men that play Jaime. Brad Pitt is pretty looking.

I like my men with dark hair and masculine. Weathered features, a scar or two. Not so much with the pretty.

I think this thread might now qualify as the ultimate thread derail.

Yeah but I think we exhausted the original topic though. The conclusion was dresses of different colours, shoes and jewelry.

(please mods, don't ban me. I'll be good)

Nah, not a fan of blond men, NCW is an exception for me. I make exceptions for men that play Jaime. Brad Pitt is pretty looking.

I like my men with dark hair and masculine. Weathered features, a scar or two. Not so much with the pretty.

dang it Kitty, I'm out of likes!

I like to steal my brothers line

"Noone will ever confuse me for a gay man"

Oh, it so has, but damn it's fun.

Yeah but I think we exhausted the topic though. The conclusion was dresses of different colours, shoes and jewelry.

I think we are all okay with this

Not a complaint. I like this much better than the original topic, that's been exhausted.

What were we talking about again? Naked men?

Yeah but I think we exhausted the original topic though. The conclusion was dresses of different colours, shoes and jewelry.

dang it Kitty, I'm out of likes!

dresses, shoes and jewelry? the limit of women's interests?

I blame Ravenhair.

I take full responsibility. I call it the best derail of all time. Thank you to the mixture of Don Julio and Grand Marnier I had last night. Who knew the two would taste so good together?

I take full responsibility. I call it the best derail of all time. Thank you to the mixture of Don Julio and Grand Marnier I had last night. Who knew the two would taste so good together?

Lucky guy that Don.

Archived