Most Satisfying End to The Lord of the Crossing

DornishHighlander

pull the freys out root and stem, and give it to edmure. (or to the reeds, which i prefer, if there are any heirs to be left)

how to do that??

since the lannister iron throne has a fragile alliance at best with a devious and inauspicious beginning (fraudulent. incestuous royalty; new wardens of the north after ages of stark rule - and their old nemesis to boot, the freys in it - syn with douchery and disloyalty : all families looking out for their private gain rather than public; the tyrell alliance is barely that), and now with tywin gone, the ringleader, it is only a matter of winter coming south.

I believe I've mentioned this in another thread but here it goes again, here's what I *hope* will happen

The setting is Winterfell, beneath large Targaryen and Stark banners, Walder Frey, in shackles, is forced to kneel before the Lord of Winterfell.

In the name of my uncle Jon of the house Targaryen, first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the realm, I, Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you and your co-conspirators to death for the abominable murder of my father, his grace Robb of the house Stark the King in the North, my lady grandmother, Catelyn of the house Tully and the many thousands of brave northmen who were brutally slaughtered on that day. By royal decree, Any and all members of house Frey are to be stripped of any and all lands and titles. Members of house Frey who are deemed to have taken part in the conspiracy shall be beheaded. Those members of house Frey deemed to be innocent shall be allowed to live out the rest of their days in servitude.

On the issue of lands and titles, on the advice of Tyrion of the house Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, and Hand of the King, in recognition of their invaluable loyalty and service to house Stark, the castle of the twins, with all its attendant lands and incomes shall be granted to my father's dear friend Hodor and his lovely wife Osha, to be inherited by their sons and grandson, from this time until the end of time.

I believe I've mentioned this in another thread but here it goes again, here's what I *hope* will happen

The setting is Winterfell, beneath large Targaryen and Stark banners, Walder Frey, in shackles, is forced to kneel before the Lord of Winterfell.

In the name of my uncle Jon of the house Targaryen, first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the realm, I, Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you and your co-conspirators to death for the abominable murder of my father, his grace Robb of the house Stark the King in the North, my lady grandmother, Catelyn of the house Tully and the many thousands of brave northmen who were brutally slaughtered on that day. By royal decree, Any and all members of house Frey are to be stripped of any and all lands and titles. Members of house Frey who are deemed to have taken part in the conspiracy shall be beheaded. Those members of house Frey deemed to be innocent shall be allowed to live out the rest of their days in servitude.

On the issue of lands and titles, on the advice of Tyrion of the house Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, and Hand of the King, in recognition of their invaluable loyalty and service to house Stark, the castle of the twins, with all its attendant lands and incomes shall be granted to my father's dear friend Hodor and his lovely wife Osha, to be inherited by their sons and grandson, from this time until the end of time.

This ending is so unbelievably good cause it's exactly my ideal ending.

Except I'd name Robb's son Brynden (Blackfish did save Jeyne), not Eddard. Eddard would still be great though.

He definitely needs to get f***ed up by Lady Stoneheart. What the hell else is she unliving for? Either that or he gets sat on by Wyman Manderly.

Sat on by Wyman Manderly.

Or flung to his treacherous children by a trebuchet, courtesy of Jaime.

This trebuchet thing is shaping up to be a great way to dispose of people! :)

Sat on by Wyman Manderly.

Or flung to his treacherous children by a trebuchet, courtesy of Jaime.

This trebuchet thing is shaping up to be a great way to dispose of people! :)

Totally possible now that Jaime is getting involved in the whole Riverlands-outlaws fiasco. I just hope he and Brienne realise that they're meant for each other along the way.

If there is no other justice in ASOIAF, I'll be satisfied as long as Walder Frey gets his. I love Lord Manderly for saying to the Freys' faces what everyone else knows about them.

Gets eatin alive by shaggydog as Rickon warg style

The Greatjon stabbing him while giving one last KING IN THE NORTH!!!!!

BWB brutally sacking the Twins to the point where Tywin Lannister would be impressed

Lady Stoneheart hangs him every night at sunset and Thoros revives him at day break only for him to be tortured and killed again over and over again

Clearly the best one's here. This thread has been won and we can all go home xD

I think the Frey's should attend a one last feast. A HUGE feast in White Harbour which every Frey is invited. As pies. And do you know what goes really well with those? Bolton stew and Greyjoy calamari.

• 2 months later...

Um, is this a "troll" attempt? Or if a friend dares to break a promise to you do you generally invite him, his family and all his other friends over for a bit of sup-n-slaughter? Because that's just evil. No matter what POV you look through.

Everyside has an evil my dear. house tullys and starks never had any respect for freys. they never wed thier sons and daughter to freys further made for freys to think more negative against starks and tullys. and a time came when starks gave him his words and then broke it.

it was the rarest and most prestigios occasion for freys to marry his granddaughters to the heir of winterfell and future warden of north . freys never went to starks and begged him to marry his daughter and son to his family.

dont u think it was an insult for freys point of view to get betrayed from one of the major house from north.

if robb stark had rejected his terms initially then it was diffrent story. however he first agreed and then openly betrayed by marrying Jeyne and that is also during the time of war. its like indirectly spitting on someones face.

especially in war time when u forge alliance and make new friends on ur side then u must and must keep ur friends happy. coz u r very much in need of him and not other way around.

i think u got too much carried away with starks pov. if u start judging based on massacre and killing innocent. then i wuld say no house is better. everyone at some point of time is responsible for killing innocent. even ned stark killed people. even targaryen were killer. tywin was most richest in all seven kingdoms. not only that but he proved better at ruling when he was hand of the king. but what he got in return? aerys made his son kingsguard and refused to marry cersei to rhaegar and calling him servant. what robert did? he drunk and whored and bankrupt whole realm.

everything is fair in game of thrones.

Every day he gets to watch as a Frey is disemboweled then hanged from the parapets of the Twins. Ravens shall eats of their eyes and wolves their entrails.

When they run out of lesser Freys, he'll be tied to a boat in the middle of the Trident, which is then set on fire, in the manner of a Tully funeral, only he is still alive when it burns

Archived