If HBO hypothetically decided to do a flashback to robert's rebellion the cast would be.....

Arianne Stark

Like all the choices but Rhagar Leto

Jared Leto is not my ideal Rhaegar but he is the closest actor I can think of that fits my idea of Rhaegar. Besides he can sing!! :)

yeah! playing "

" with his harp! :cool4:

nice choice btw

Lets hope he knows how to play harp. :laugh:

For one, Roberts Rebellion is what, some 17 years before the start of GoT? Yet people are casting Ned and Robert with actors as old or older than the ones that currently portrayed them...

He thing that makes GoT the show so good for me is that I can get lost into the show / world withouth thinking that it's actors going off of a script (for the most part). The reason for this, is that does NOT consist of Jude Laws, Jonny Depps, Jared Leto?!, and the like. Sure, Ryan Gosling is a great actor, but if he played Rhaegar, I'd say, hey, there's the guy from Drive in a Rhaegar wig, nice. For my personal taste, I like the formula GoT is currently employing - finding talented actors who aren't blockbuster A listers...

This fancast is great: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/PlanetStarkiller21/news/?a=61066

Ned: Chris Hemsworth

Robert: Henry Cavill

Jon Arryn: Liam Neeson

Stannis: Garret Hedlund

Tywin: the only and only Charles Dance with different make up

Jaime: Alexander Skarsgard (perfect)

Cersei: Eva Green

Catelyn: Bryce Dallas Howard

Hoster Tully: Christopher Plummer

Littlefinger: Sam Clarfin

Rickard Stark: Viggo Mortenson

Brandon: Jonathan Ryes-Myers (meh)

Lyanna: Gemma Artenton

Rhaegar: Orlando Bloom (meh)

Aerys: Jeremy Irons

Well, they hired Sean Bean and nobody thought he would actually do it although everybody wish he did. Also Peter Dinklage is quite "big" and they hired him too. But this mostly a joke, just for people entertain and dream because I'm pretty sure they'll never do a flashback. They never mention Lyanna or Rhaegar, only in one episode when Robert when to Winterfell, and they completely change Dany's vision changing Rhaegar and Elia for Drogo and his baby. They even cut the scene of Brandon death. So doesn't matter who people pick here, doesn't really gonna happen. :dunno:

I'm hoping for a Robert's Rebellion movie after GoT's finale season, directed by the one and only Peter Jackson. It would sell sooo much. They can even make it two parts or something like that.

Although I like Orlando Bloom, I somehow doubt he can pull off Rhaegar in terms of acting chops. That said, if R+L=J is true, he can definitely pass himself off as our current Jon Snow's dad* (think of him with dark hair e.g. in Kingdom of Heaven/Troy/his normal self) but look very different with silver hair (ala Legolas). When I thought of this, I also started casting Diane Kruger as the young Cersei. :drunk:

*It's even more speculative if Jon in any way looks like Rhaegar. :bang:

Robert - Armie Hammer. He has the eyes! And he's just the right amount of pretty and just the right amount of muscular. Plus he'd look yummm wielding a war hammer.

Rhaegar - I like Taylor Kitsch for this. He has the look. And he looks like he could have fathered Kit Harrington. And looks a bit like Emilia Clarke and Harry Lloyd. Charlie Hunnam is the better actor but he is too beefed up now for the role.

Lyanna - I like Kaya Scodelario for this. She is pretty but not frail and looks the part. She looks like a grown up Maise Williams which is important because we have heard her Arya being compared to Lyanna.

Brandon - Eoin Macken. Why not? He looks like Sean Bean and the guy who played Benjen Stark. He looks like he could be related to Kaya Scodelario. And he looks like he can pull off Brandon's wildness.

Elia - Leslie Ann Brandt or Angel Coulby or Freida Pinto. I prefer Freida for this.

Aerys - Bill Nighy or John Noble, whichever. But I think Bill Nighy can pull of silver hair better. :-)

Jaime - Alex Pettyfer

Cersei - Saoirse Ronan or Amanda Seyfried

Stannis - I imagined him looking like he does now since he was 5 saying stuff like "mine by rights" and "abomination". But if we can't have Stephen Dillane, how about his son, Frank Dillane?

Rhaegar - I like Taylor Kitsch for this. He has the look. And he looks like he could have fathered Kit Harrington. And looks a bit like Emilia Clarke and Harry Lloyd. Charlie Hunnam is the better actor but he is too beefed up now for the role.

I dunno, Hunnam always been the preferred actor for Rhaegar in my mind, which has only been reinforced after I saw this recent pic of him, black armor and all, just lighten up the hair:

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/07/18/cci-del-toro-and-stars-talk-robots-and-monsters-in-pacific-rim/

I don't find Tom attractive. Only sometimes as Loki but he looks almost exactly like Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka) in the face.

Harry and Matthew Goode look similar to me so maybe he'll do.

http://i51.tinypic.com/20j4e15.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0c7i3ZGW11qhlivjo1_500.jpg

IA w/ Astrid.

Jude Law used to be beautiful but he's old and balding now.

Yes to Henry Cavill as Robert. Matt Bomer is good too. Although they might be too hot. Robert can't be hotter than Rhaegar.

Brandon needs to be sex on legs. In the Dark Night Rises there was a really attractive guy on the plane but IDK what his name was, sorry.

He should give off Armie Hammer in the Social Network bro vibes.

Archived