TTTNE 363: A Hat! A Hat! My Kingdom for a Hat!

Fragile Bird

:( It is so not you. I miss the usual CROW's face. UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Awww :grouphug: don't worry my face is waiting to make it's triumphant return HAR HAR HAR.

You are soooo sexy :leer:

you bet your sweet booty im sexy :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

The jump was awesome. He broke the record for highest manned balloon ascent and highest altitude skydive. They haven't confirmed whether he broke the sound barrier yet or not but I saw him hit over 1,000 miles per hour on the stream before it started crashing.

He didn't break the longest freefall record though, pulled the chute a bit too early.

Soooo, do you want me to pluck your feathers, rub your naked body with chocolate and then lick you clean?

:thumbsup: to all of that except for plucking my feathers winter is coming i need em HAR HAR HAR.

:wideeyed: ICE CROW, thanks for adding me as a friend. I am not worthy. UHUUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:grouphug:

Of course you are :) but you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee :P HAR HAR HAR, just joking :).

Of course you are :) but you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee :P HAR HAR HAR, just joking :).

D'awwwwww that is nice to hear! I will not be paying anything and you also cannot expect a young inexperienced owl like me to bathe you in chocolate, though :P UHUUUUUUUUUU

D'awwwwww that is nice to hear! I will not be paying anything and you also cannot expect a young inexperienced owl like me to bathe you in chocolate, though :P UHUUUUUUUUUU

Stick around here long enough and you find you have become experienced in things you can't believe :leer: :uhoh: HAR HAR HAR

It seems this is the CROW add a friend day HAR HAR HAR, whoever isn't on my list just add me :) i waive all subscription fees for TTTNE members HAR HAR HAR.

Stick around here long enough and you find you have become experienced in things you can't believe :leer: :uhoh: HAR HAR HAR

It seems this is the CROW add a friend day HAR HAR HAR, whoever isn't on my list just add me :) i waive all subscription fees for TTTNE members HAR HAR HAR.

:blushing: This little owl shall do her best to remain inexperienced in certain things. :blushing: UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also, you should make your friend list visible. :P

Archived