Tyrion Lannister is Sansas perfect match

Pellaeon

You, what are you thinking?

I think poor Sel is so wound up by the ridiculous amount of pressure to have a virgin birth that results in an heir that she's going to snap, scream at Stannis to just quit that damn grinding and run off with the easy going Edd. He'll help her deal with fifteen years worth of stress, she'll give him a backbone so that he actually stands upfor himself instead of passively-aggressively snarking.

Ladies and gents, I give you the HMS Seledd. :D

#

I find it reprehensible that you would put your own entertainment over poor Edd's happiness.

hey, with doom and gloom running rampant in westeros, one must take their happiness where they can find it. besides, i'm sure edd is happiest when spouting a passively-aggressive snark. it's who he is. i am merely appreciating him for what he is. yeah, that's it -- i'm appreciating him.

besides, i can only imagine what he would utter if selyse approached him and tried to seduce him. i don't think it would go as smoothly as you've described. the snark is strong with that one.

Ok, I saw a lot of people questioning my opinion!

Tyrion always loved Tysha, Tysha is not a whore, Jaime was forced by Tywin to tell Tyrion such story.

Tysha left Westeros to Essos to start a life as whore, maybe she thought none would want her after she was raped by an army. And the bride stuff is because she was a bride (Tyrion's bride)

Everyone knows Tyrion is looking for her somehow (with the question: Where the whores go?)

Ok, she might me broken heart with the rape thing, but she knows it's not Tyrion's fault.

Why can't Tysha be in Essos working as a whore now?

hey, with doom and gloom running rampant in westeros, one must take their happiness where they can find it. besides, i'm sure edd is happiest when spouting a passively-aggressive snark. it's who he is. i am merely appreciating him for what he is. yeah, that's it -- i'm appreciating him.

besides, i can only imagine what he would utter if selyse approached him and tried to seduce him. i don't think it would go as smoothly as you've described. the snark is strong with that one.

Snarky sex is the best kind there is.

Ok, she might me broken heart with the rape thing, but she knows it's not Tyrion's fault.

No, she doesn't actually. All she knows is that a garrison raped her while Tyrion watched and then joined in. She's had fifteen years to think about how a nobleman's son used her, played "house" and then suddenly, for no fault of her own put her through this ordeal.

If she meets him again, she's more likely to put a dagger in his eye than take him to bed.

No, she doesn't actually. All she knows is that a garrison raped her while Tyrion watched and then joined in. She's had fifteen years to think about how a nobleman's son used her, played "house" and then suddenly, for no fault of her own put her through this ordeal.

If she meets him again, she's more likely to put a dagger in his eye than take him to bed.

Yes, she'll be really upset, but they had a love once, they married and everything

I'm almost certain she's the Sailor's Bride. Tyrion maybe will be able to explain himself, but there's a big chance she will never forgive him, but it would be very intersting to see their meeting, Tyrion would probably be in Braavos in the future, travelling as a mercenary, and he will probably visit some whore houses there.

It will be very sad if she now really hates him, he always loved her, never forgot her. I think she's the only person Tyrion really loves.

And people, please, don't say he loves Sansa, he has sympathy for her, not love. He sees her as a child, he didn't want to take off her virginity and anything.

Why the hell would Tysha name her daughter Lanna? After what the Lannisters did to her, this would be the very last name she'd choose. The theory just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Lanna is not really a reference to Lannister. It's name, that's all, and there's other Lannisters in the Westerlands, not just Lannister from Casterly Rock, and let's not forget that she's probably a woman from Westerlands, she could probably have some Lannister blood in her veins, who knowsm I think Lanna is a common name from Westerlands women

I think poor Sel is so wound up by the ridiculous amount of pressure to have a virgin birth that results in an heir that she's going to snap, scream at Stannis to just quit that damn grinding and run off with the easy going Edd. He'll help her deal with fifteen years worth of stress, she'll give him a backbone so that he actually stands upfor himself instead of passively-aggressively snarking.

Ladies and gents, I give you the HMS Seledd. :D

Dolorous Edd would find an affair with Selyse a fertile field for his bons mots.

"Stannis is out there in twelve feet of snow but it's colder in bed with his wife. Just my luck." or words to that effect.

I love that so many of the posts in this thread ignore the OP.

@Kittykatknits

Because there doesn't seem to be much textual support?

The other problem with Sansa and Tyrion getting together is that it smacks of a bad historical romance novel (see Mills and Boon). They maybe fun to read but the "forced to marry family's enemy who takes their castle over, forces her to marry but doesn't sleep with her out of respect for her feelings, and through abduction/contrived plot where the girl realises how stupid she was to oppose the forced marriage because he is the "good guy", then goes on to love him" is really badly cliched. It wouldn't even be a twist on the trope.

Tyrion will ended up with Tysha, mark my words

she's often on his thoughts

if she was not intended to make an apparence she would not be mentioned so often in Tyrion POV

I make my bet on the Sailor's Bride

mark my words

I bet the opposite. When the series ends, one of us has to write 'I WAS WRONG' on his forehead and post pics. Or it didn't happen.

LOL, hell no

If I'm wrong I'll make a post telling I was wrong

Pics of I was wrong is too harsh, hahahaha

The problem is that Martin is crazy, he can change the story in a turn of page

Maybe she's not the Sailor's Bride, but I'm sure she's in Essos, probably Braavos, or Lys (working in a pillow house), and will eventually meet (accidently) with Tyrion,

I hope they end up together, they had a true love for each other, I respect Tysha for that, Tyrion is my second favourite character (Jon's the favourite)

LOL, hell no

If I'm wrong I'll make a post telling I was wrong

Pics of I was wrong is too harsh, hahahaha

The problem is that Martin is crazy, he can change the story in a turn of page

Maybe she's not the Sailor's Bride, but I'm sure she's in Essos, probably Braavos, or Lys (working in a pillow house), and will eventually meet (accidently) with Tyrion,

I hope they end up together, they had a true love for each other, I respect Tysha for that, Tyrion is my second favourite character (Jon's the favourite)

:devil: so you AREN'T that sure :P

Archived