Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.5: Thalty Thea Thcum

K.C.

Where ith Buck!? Not with you again I hope. :angry2:

Reporting for duty. I am not with Liar thith time.

Nithe thong!

Mentirotho, I love your new thignature! :lol:

I think itth thpelling ith completely wrong. A faithful Vargo-thpeaker thhould not write tho. :lol:

Yeth I have been good ... I mean, up to no good, ith what I wanted to thay. ;)

And you?

Very annoyed at the moment. My little hell thpawn refutheth hith nap, he didn't nap yetherday either and now he ith jumping on me becauthe he ith rethtlethth and tired but won't thleep! :angry:

I altho feel hungover and my head wantth to ecthplode yet I have NOT been drunk in weekth! Throw me a :leer: and :kiss: to make me feel better.

LIAR! :kiss: I am feeling better already. :love:

Very annoyed at the moment. My little hell thpawn refutheth hith nap, he didn't nap yetherday either and now he ith jumping on me becauthe he ith rethtlethth and tired but won't thleep! :angry:

I altho feel hungover and my head wantth to ecthplode yet I have NOT been drunk in weekth! Throw me a :leer: and :kiss: to make me feel better.

:angry: That ith really bad of him! Maybe you thhould thing him a goat'th lullabye to make him thleep?

:leer: th dutifully at Thelly. And a :kiss: and :whip: for the way to make you feel better.

I didn't know where Buck wath, were were you Buck by the way :leer:

Why thhould I tell you? :leer: I can have my little thecretth, can I not? :leer:

Good people. The prophet Gerold Dayne came back from the unknown to tell you Vargo Hoat can not be your true god. Only lend Gerold your ear to hear the truth :ninja:

Quickly. Theithe her! :commie: Thhe thpewth falthe vertheth and prophethieth.

:angry: That ith really bad of him! Maybe you thhould thing him a goat'th lullabye to make him thleep?

Why thhould I tell you? :leer: I can have my little thecretth, can I not? :leer:

That ith right. You don't have to tell him, Buck. :D Thome thcandalth are better left in thecret. :pimp:

NEVERMIND. THPOKE TO THOON. HE ITH AWAKE. :bang:

OMG. He actually fell athleep. YAY. On my lap no lethth. :wub: The real trick now ith too move him tho he wont wake up. :ph34r:

Quickly. Theithe her! :commie: Thhe thpewth falthe vertheth and prophethieth.

*thhowth Thhadow a thecret paththage out of the thread becauthe of the bardth thtick together*

That ith right. You don't have to tell him, Buck. :D Thome thcandalth are better left in thecret. :pimp:

Thee, Liar? Not telling you my thecretth. :smug: :ph34r:

NEVERMIND. THPOKE TO THOON. HE ITH AWAKE. :bang:

OMG. He actually fell athleep. YAY. On my lap no lethth. :wub: The real trick now ith too move him tho he wont wake up. :ph34r:

*holdth fithtth*

I mutht thtart thinking about the turkey thtuffing and all. :lol:

Hola Bai! I thuggetht thalty thea thquidth for your thtuffing :lol:

Buck, a lady can keep her thecretth, but doeth a thalty thea thcum meetth the thame thtandarth :P

:leaving:

Thelly, thurely mutht be thomething in your pothethion that maketh men thleep :leer:

Alright it wath all in jetht :kiss: don't athk for my head jutht yet :lol:

Thelly, thurely mutht be thomething in your pothethion that maketh men thleep :leer:

Alright it wath all in jetht :kiss: don't athk for my head jutht yet :lol:

Keep up the cheeky commentth. I wath thaving it for you. :kiss:

You are dreththed to digrethth, after all, Thelly!

Thorry. That tagline wath waiting to be thpoken thith way :P Thith ith what happenth when I dont know how elthe to contribute to a converthathion :drunk:

Thith ith okay. Your thimple prethenthe ith enough to pay tribute to our Lord Goat. You uthed the required "th" too. :) I ran out of ideath for titleth and avatarth tho I am rethycling old oneth. :rofl:

Archived