Robb 4

Sansa 16

Taena 6

Theon 3

Val 8

Victarion 7

Ygritte 8

EDIT: Including ICE CROW's vote.

Euron consumes 1 Shade of the Evening. Shade of the Evening costs Euron 1 HP.

Melisandre uses Fiery Ecstasy. Melisandre heals 1 HP.

Arianne 19

Asha 9

Cersei 6

Dany 3

Ellaria 5

Euron 8 -

Jaime 12

Jaqen 5

Jon Snow 8

Khal Drogo 1

Margaery 5

Melisandre 3 +

Oberyn 13

Robb 4

Sansa 16

Taena 7

Theon 3

Val 8

Victarion 7

Ygritte 8

Edit: Should be correct (in particular Nedless :crying:) and including St. Arya now.

Arianne 19

Asha 9

Cersei 6

Dany 3

Ellaria 5

Euron 8

Jaime 12

Jaqen 5

Jon Snow 9 (+)

Margaery 5

Melisandre 3

Khal Drogo 0 (-)

Oberyn 13

Robb 4

Sansa 16

Taena 7

Theon 3

Val 8

Victarion 7

Ygritte 8

Score is correct, including Buck.

Oh no! My lover Theon doesn't stand a chance. :frown5:

Heal Theon

Hurt Jaime

Arianne 19

Asha 9

Cersei 6

Dany 3

Ellaria 5

Euron 8

Jaime 11 -

Jaqen 5

Jon Snow 9

Margaery 5

Melisandre 3

Oberyn 13

Robb 4

Sansa 16

Taena 7

Theon 4 +

Val 8

Victarion 7

Ygritte 8

I got angry in last eg because people were telling me to shut up after a hard day's work when I just wanted to get really involved in the game. It wasn't because Jaime was losing - I'd clawed him back from 7 points to 25 the night before! I won't have that again. I'm sorry for calling it BS earlier, but I could just see the same patterns happening over again. It's why I think next game needs to not be character-focused, just to give us all a bit of a reprieve from it.

I have to speak on this cus this is starting to get absolutely ridiculous, Jaime if your gonna say something like this then tell the truth of the situation because this is a bold faced lie!. No one in the last game told you to shut-up at all, by saying that here you are merely trying to get people who weren't involved in the game to feel sorry and sympathetic for you just like asking me to not vote for Jamie until Wednesday cus you won't be around which you clearly are. In the last game Lady Wendy who is a Jamie supporter like you are, was the first to ask that EVERYONE i will say again EVERYONE to cut down on chatter posts because at that point there was an average on 6 or 7 chatter posts per page to every actual Hurt/Heal post. This was something asked of EVERYONE not once were you singled out you chose to take it personally and here we are again you twisting the situation to seem as if it were a personal attack against you, for the veterans here we all know we always have to limit chatter posts when they start to get out of hand it has never been and never will be in the future a personal attack against an individual player.

no one ever told you to shut-up and the proof is sitting there in the game thread, it was a request that has been made in damn near every EG game for all time when chatter posts get out of hand but you are showing again your inability to not take everything as a personal attack against you and to sit here and actually accuse people of telling you to shut-up is absolutely deplorable when those people were actually working hard to keep the EG from getting off track or possibly being shut down by mods. This kind of behavior is honestly ruining the game i'm sorry to say it but it is true, to accuse others of something they didn't do is just WOW!!!!!!!.

To avoid threadjacking no one reply to this, how about from here on out we just play to play with no more nonsense getting in the way. People will vote how they want and the true winner shall be the last man standing. Heres to everyone may your choices and bedrooms put up a hell of a fight and if they fall don't complain or whine or say worst EG ever, just raise a glass for them :cheers: and congratulate the victor on a well fought battle.

Arianne 19

Asha 9

Cersei 6

Dany 3

Ellaria 6

Euron 9

Jaime 11

Jaqen 5

Jon Snow 9

Margaery 5

Melisandre 3

Oberyn 13