Elimation Game 30: Most Desired Bedroom of Westeros

DreamSongs

I understand Jaime's Wench. Nobody should tell you to shut up. :o I missed that. Naturally you would vote for Jaime and that's okay. ;) :cheers:

To be honest, the ironborn normally didn't always have such a good run on these games. Trust me, it will change again eventually. :smoking:

I like camping. Heal Jaime

I dislike the making of shadowbabies. Hurt Mel.

Jaime 8+

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 8

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 7

Stannis 4

Theon 5

Dany 3

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7

Melisandre 3 -

Margaery 5

Robb 4

Ned 3

Val 8

Oberyn 12

Khal Drogo 4

Taena 7

Jaqen 5

Ellaria 5

eta ninja'd

Khal Drogo tries to use "Give the Doggy a Bone". But Daenerys counters with "Energetic Cowgirl".

Daenerys has won the positional confrontation! Daenerys leeches 1 HP from Khal Drogo.

Jaime 8

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 8

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 7

Stannis 4

Theon 5

Dany 4 +

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7

Melisandre 3

Margaery 5

Robb 4

Ned 3

Val 8

Oberyn 12

Khal Drogo 3 -

Taena 7

Jaqen 5

Ellaria 5

I understand and respect what you're saying, Chelly, but sometimes I think these alliances can get too big and domineering. If everyone at least began with what they believed to be their favourite/their most ideal choice and least favourite/least likely choice, it would be a lot better. Now I know I can't really talk because I voted for Jaime in last round, and voting for him again in this, but in my defence it was due to a flippant remark about Jaime's bedroom that we're even having this theme. I would stop voting for Jaime if I thought any of the others on that list were more fuckable than him (unfortunately, you didn't include my #2 or #3 and my #4 is about to die lol!!!!)

But we will eventually get to a situation where in every game it's an Oberyn vs Squid showdown ... and in every game Danaerys is killed first. And where's the fun in that? At least switch up the alliances a bit. And to prove true, I'm happy to pick a new alliance once Jaime leaves this round. I'll pick it, according to who is left that's high up on my sexy list.

I got angry in last eg because people were telling me to shut up after a hard day's work when I just wanted to get really involved in the game. It wasn't because Jaime was losing - I'd clawed him back from 7 points to 25 the night before! I won't have that again. I'm sorry for calling it BS earlier, but I could just see the same patterns happening over again. It's why I think next game needs to not be character-focused, just to give us all a bit of a reprieve from it.

Specifically, that was me. I was concerned about the length of the thread and stated that it would be a good idea to keep the trash-talk within our voting posts. No one told you to shut up. I apologize.

Hela Jaime

Hurt the Myrish Swamp

Jaime 9+

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 8

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 7

Stannis 4

Theon 5

Dany 4

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7

Melisandre 3

Margaery 5

Robb 4

Ned 3

Val 8

Oberyn 12

Khal Drogo 3

Taena 6-

Jaqen 5

Ellaria 5

I know, Wendy. I was being flippant, sorry.

For Jay and myself

Jaime 10+

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 8

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 7

Stannis 4

Theon 4-

Dany 4

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7

Melisandre 2-

Margaery 5

Robb 4

Ned 3

Val 9+

Oberyn 12

Khal Drogo 3

Taena 6

Jaqen 5

Ellaria 5

(unfortunately, you didn't include my #2 or #3 and my #4 is about to die lol!!!!)

Will you tell me who #2 and #3 are for you? :)

I'm next

Still doing that? :D

Heal Donal Noye's appartments

Hurt Val's bedroom, wildlings do not build anything

Jaime 10

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 8

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 8

Stannis 4

Theon 4

Dany 4

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7

Melisandre 2

Margaery 5

Robb 4

Ned 3

Val 8

Oberyn 12

Khal Drogo 3

Taena 6

Jaqen 5

Ellaria 5

Aeron is #4 in my heart. Just thought I'd share it with you.

But I'm staying at his brother's tonight :leer:

Robb Stark, in his book version, was not attractive to me at all. His TV version, well... :drool: I'll stick to book impressions.

Jaime 10

Sansa 13

Euron 8

Victarion 9 (+)

Asha 8

Arianne 18

Jon Snow 8

Stannis 4

Theon 4

Dany 4

Cersei 5

Ygritte 7