TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Everyone is all serious and I'm just like, I made spaghetti, yay! Just teasing :grouphug: everyone. But I actually did make my no sauce spaghetti and it was soooooo good :D

Lady O- I'll check for you in chat so we can talk more :D my themed dinners are mostly me just being silly :lol: and I have to talk to you about potty training...

We're not really pushing it yet, just showing him the basics, making little songs, etc. well his new thing is putting the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet! He's done 2 today! I swear he ran in there and had the roll dunked in less than ten seconds, he must have planned it :lol:

Finally home...

St.Arya, that place is absolutely beautiful! Nice place to grow up in, but I can see it would perhaps be problematic for teenagers there, unless they are very much into outdoorsy stuff. I'm myself a city kid, never lived outside a city, except for holidays. We have always spent a few weeks on the countryside and in the mountains each year, skiing and playing in the woods. I have a concern about living in a secluded area and that is mostly that it's so far to hospitals!

Thanks. Yeah that's probably why drinking and partying are such a big problem with the youth there. I know from experience if a cop finds you drunk (even if you're only 13) they just drive you home and tell you to sleep it off :lol:

And we had a little clinic for checkups and occasional stiches. But whenever I broke something or had a really bad accident it meant an hour an a half drive down the mountain :lol:

You have to ask Bai if she will share, also according to my sig Chelly seems to have me rubbing something :dunno: :leer: HAR HAR HAR. But there is always enough CROW to go around.

@Silver

Silver :grouphug: haven;t seen to much of you lately :grouphug: read back you will see the hubbub but all is good now :).

I think Bai will share. Although it's a bit weird, her being my SpamMom and all... :leer:

I saw you first! *pouts*

I have this feeling I missed something big...

@Bai Hey if you're up by maid you know you better be stopping by!

@LL Beloved get their own special category? Are not all the TTTNEers beloved?

@KEG >< Yeah I was one of those people...

All you missed was some turbulence. No worries.

'Nothing to see here. These aren't the droids you're looking for...'

Bai isn't up by us - but we should definitely start planning a meetup. PM me - let me know when you're around between semesters. I'm sure we can figure something out. :grouphug: I'm psyched to meet you IRL, pal!

ETA:

Sweets - I'd love to try those Spaghetts! I am half-Italian, after all... :drool: Can't pass up a plate of macaronis to save my life.

This was really something special seeing the whole TTTNE stand together like this and the fact alot of people were here for it who we don't see enough of these days was amazing, it was like someone flashed a TTTNE signal in the air :lol:. It Really shows just how much this place really means to everyone and why we will always be willing to fight for it and against those who would hurt it :cheers:

What are we fighting for? *raises his fists*

Archived