TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Glad to see this thread is picking up with new comers. New blood!

Still this is a gentle reminder to post 19 : :leaving: : that single word posts are being discouraged around here, they kind of fluff up the thread and Big Brother :uhoh: is watching.

Fly-By

T-Mow set me up a shot of Hennessy, a double Scotch and a Gin you know how i like it, make sure it's a dirty glass :cheers:, AHHHH ok i'm off again.

(stands a minute, can't stop looking at Lany's avatar :drool: )

Ok now i'm really leaving HAR HAR HAR :leaving:

I took the time to like your post, but forgot to pour your drinks. :spank: Bad, Maid!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Here ya go, pal - you're all set up. It's been one hell of a day for me, so I'm gonna join you. :cheers: One Tattooed Sailor for me :leer:

Remember, a Tattooed Sailor is Sailor Jerry Rum and Cherry Coke Zero. Well, the drink anyway. I am awfully fond of guys with sailor tattoos :wub:

ETA: Hi Ser Storm! Is that an acceptable nickname?

ETA: Hi Ser Storm! Is that an acceptable nickname?

Thanks for the drinks my Lady even if they be a little late :lol: it's the company you drink with that counts :cheers: HAR HAR HAR. I thought we talked about this fondness with sailors and the trouble it causes :spank: at least share with the CROW :leer:. I got tattoos but mine ain't of the sailor variety :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Welcome Ser Storm grab a drink on the house :cheers:

Something started somewhere and I don't where.

If you want to pi@@ some more, I started an International Daily Check In in General Chatter a couple of days ago that has not been locked, but everyone is to afraid to use because the mods keep deleting the link from this thread.

It should tell you that when the mods HERE allow the mods from spamcentral to come in and shamelessly recruit us that we are not welcome here. And then you two want to see who can stand longer in a contest with your willies facing a gator.

Well, guess what...I win the P*@@*ng contest because I have had to take a leak with water moccasians and alligators within a few feet with no where else to go.

And I have to get closer to the ground to do that instead of writing my name in the leaves.

I would hate to see the thread go, but put the damned testosterone away. I bet I've got more than enough for both of you and the regularly slated cosmetologist to prove it.

Vent complete.

[leaves for mirror, tweezers, more wine and chocolate] Damned Y chromosome...

For the record, I was a tttner and a member of this board long before we started Spam Central. So was Pebs. A friend of mine who was also part of this board and a tttner started Spam Central, not to compete with this site, but in addition to it. We are not trying to recruit you away from here, but to give another option with more libral rules in addition to this place. We want tttne to stay open.

The mods here don't really care one way or another if people post here or leave here for other places. They do however care about the contents of the board since it is public.

As for the boys, I know Crow is working hard to keep this thread open, and rudeness aside, talking about people who post here in other threads would likely get both closed for it.

All kinds of Lany kick-assness

This is why you were and still are our Queen of spam :bowdown: , but we have to get through December quickly cus your avatar is so distracting :leer: and you know i have been naughty HAR HAR HAR

And I'm a comparative newcomer here; I joined about 18 months ago, around the same time as Maid, Crow, and faceless Girl.

I have always found the TTTNE's who were here before me, kind, friendly and helpful. i too do not want to get this thread closed down by the mods.

I would like to thank Lany, Crow and Zar for the work they do to try to keep it open.

Please, if you are newer to TTTNE than me, read post 19 in this thread and abide by it. IT is a lot more to lose than you probably realise.

I would like to thank Lany, Crow and Zar for the work they do to try to keep it open.

:) :grouphug: but i would be lying if i said it was just us everyone helps to try and keep this thread from going under, so i have to mention how much T-Mow, Eyron, FacelessGirl, Pebs and you have done as well. Love you guys :) :grouphug:. We rise as a thread and we fall as thread, what one of us does affects everyone.

:) :grouphug: but i would be lying if i said it was just us everyone helps to try and keep this thread from going under, so i have to mention how much T-Mow, Eyron, FacelessGirl, Pebs and you have done as well. Love you guys :) :grouphug:. We rise as a thread and we fall as thread, what one of us does affects everyone.

Thanks crow, my hayfever is bad and my brain is as stuffed up as my nose!!! I wasn't trying to single just a few out! :grouphug:

Thanks for the drinks my Lady even if they be a little late :lol: it's the company you drink with that counts :cheers: HAR HAR HAR. I thought we talked about this fondness with sailors and the trouble it causes :spank: at least share with the CROW :leer:. I got tattoos but mine ain't of the sailor variety :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Welcome Ser Storm grab a drink on the house :cheers:

I think I gravitate towards the sailor tattoos because most of mine are traditional american style. But hey, we don't have to match! Variety is the spice of life, and you know I've always got a little something for my Crow. :leer:

And I'm a comparative newcomer here; I joined about 18 months ago, around the same time as Maid, Crow, and faceless Girl.

I have always found the TTTNE's who were here before me, kind, friendly and helpful. i too do not want to get this thread closed down by the mods.

Please, if you are newer to TTTNE than me, read post 19 in this thread and abide by it. IT is a lot more to lose than you probably realise.

Well said, Gillio

:grouphug: but i would be lying if i said it was just us everyone helps to try and keep this thread from going under, so i have to mention how much T-Mow, Eyron, FacelessGirl, Pebs and you have done as well. Love you guys :). We rise as a thread and we fall as thread, what one of us does affects everyone.

We're a family here. Siblings, parents, spouses - they argue from time to time. Nothing we can't overcome. (oh i had to snip some of your emoticons, buddy. : rolleyes :)

Archived