TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

This was really something special seeing the whole TTTNE stand together like this and the fact alot of people were here for it who we don't see enough of these days was amazing, it was like someone flashed a TTTNE signal in the air :lol:. It Really shows just how much this place really means to everyone and why we will always be willing to fight for it and against those who would hurt it :cheers:

ETA: Hi Ser Storm! Is that an acceptable nickname?

Welcome Ser Storm grab a drink on the house :cheers:

Ooh, this is my kind of thread :cheers: And Ser Storm is most certainly an acceptable nickname! Thanks for the welcomes :D

I feel like I chose an awkward time to join this thread so I hope I don't fuck things up for anybody.

Now for some more sexy music :drunk:

...nevermind, I've got nothing :lol: I'll try again later :lol:

Maid- I can't wait to see you tattoos in person. I want to know more about what makes a tattoo "traditional".

Crown- we really like and even encourage sassiness. I promise. It's just the chatting rather than updating or commenting in a more long form that the mods dislike. :)

IC- you know I love you and am still on my way to seeing you even though you keep flying from tower to tower so I can never figure out where I'm going. :kiss:

Welcome Ser Laughing Storm! :)

Maid- I can't wait to see you tattoos in person. I want to know more about what makes a tattoo "traditional".

Crown- we really like and even encourage sassiness. I promise. It's just the chatting rather than updating or commenting in a more long form that the mods dislike. :)

IC- you know I love you and am still on my way to seeing you even though you keep flying from tower to tower so I can never figure out where I'm going. :kiss:

Hell yeah, Bai - we're all about sass in this corner of the world. :leer:

re: traditional tattoos are just the ones that look like old-school sailor tattoos from WWII. They're a little more fine-lined these days, but they're fairly simple, bold bright colors. Like this: orion's belt, blurry blue roses, still bleeding cherry blossoms, detail silver fox, just finished

So now you've seen some of my tattoos. :D

I had no idea Xray was a (former?) TTTNE person. So much to learn about this place still!

There are no former TTTNE people. There are only Absent TTTNE people, Missed TTTNE people, and Beloved TTTNE people.

Also, there are Constant Name Changing TTTNE people. :P

Ooh, this is my kind of thread :cheers: And Ser Storm is most certainly an acceptable nickname! Thanks for the welcomes :D

I feel like I chose an awkward time to join this thread so I hope I don't fuck things up for anybody.

Now for some more sexy music :drunk:

...nevermind, I've got nothing :lol: I'll try again later :lol:

Bah, no such thing as a bad time to join up here. Tonight's tension will pass. No worries. We're all friends here. So pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

One more tattooed sailor before I head to bed. :leer:

And KiD - thanks again for the awesome secret santa gift! :wub:

ETA:

Like me? :P

OMG you're back to KEG! *faints* I thought we were supposed to call you Bob? :)

SpamDaughter- my favorite forever will be your Silver Fox. It is so, so special. After that, from the ones you linked, my favorite is the blue roses. It is amazingly beautiful and it's color, particularly the blue, is unreal. Did you get this from GRRM's blue rose? :)

By the way, I have nothing to add about the last however many pages other than I hope people will work things out somewhere other than TTTNE. As one of the newer new people (but not brand new), I've been gently reminded a couple times that there's no fighting here and I've tried to respect that. Basically, if you can't imagine a :grouphug: or a :leer: at the end of the message, this probably isn't the place for it.

See you did not read the post i made about leaving my vows behind and coming on horseback to find you and steal you away and that we would live forever of the land in a tidal wave of exstacy and adventure :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

By the way, I have nothing to add about the last however many pages other than I hope people will work things out other than TTTNE. As one of the newer new people (but not brand new), I've been gently reminded a couple times that there's no fighting here and I've tried to respect that. Basically, if you can't imagine a :grouphug: or a :leer: at the end of the message, this probably isn't the place for it.

Things are worked out brother :cheers: everyone knows where everything stands now and what is expected of us so it's a good day, you are right about the leer thing :leer: HAR HAR HAR. Also belated congrats on your job, i can't remember which thread i saw you saw it in but it slipped my mind sorry about the brother.

See you did not read the post i made about leaving my vows behind and coming on horseback to find you and steal you away and that we would live forever of the land in a tidal wave of exstacy and adventure :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Hey! What about me?! *taps foot*

SpamDaughter- my favorite forever will be your Silver Fox. It is so, so special. After that, from the ones you linked, my favorite is the blue roses. It is amazingly beautiful and it's color, particularly the blue, is unreal. Did you get this from GRRM's blue rose? :)

Yep, that's my official "promise me, Ned" Blue Rose tattoo. I may have come in on the flOOb, but I'm here to stay. The bloody bits healed to a beautiful deep yellow. If you're at LoneStarCon you'll see it in person. I'm sure I'll be wearing short sleeves during August in Texas...

And that Silver Fox is my favorite too. It means the world to me. I miss my grandpa every day, even though I know he'll (literally) always be with me. I'm the kind of girl who not only wears her heart on her sleeve, but makes sure you can see it clearly in the pretty pictures that live there.

Back? I was never gone. Who do you think King Roose Bolton and King Tywin Lannister were? :P (unless you are referring to me going back to King Euron Greyjoy. If that is the case, disregard my comment :lol:)

Yeah I meant back to using your original name. :P

Hey! What about me?! *taps foot*

You have to ask Bai if she will share, also according to my sig Chelly seems to have me rubbing something :dunno: :leer: HAR HAR HAR. But there is always enough CROW to go around.

@Silver

Silver :grouphug: haven;t seen to much of you lately :grouphug: read back you will see the hubbub but all is good now :).

All right, I just wanted to make sure. A lot of people thought that I was new the first time that I changed my username (my original username of The Prince of Winterfell, so that's five username changes in total. :lol:) :P.

Yuuuppp. I didn't realize any of the usernames other than KEG were you. Feeling pretty slow right about now. I'll file that under Derp of the Day.

Writing a paper while watching a two year old is proving to be quite unproductive yet again.

Gonna have to wait until he conks out to do the quiz I suppose. Bah!

Archived