TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

At least have the balls to say this kind of stuff to the people in the thread your actually talking about.

Exactly. If it gets shut down, it gets shut down.

The thread does not require your assistance.

Wow - over a hundred posts since I was last here yesterday.

Make sure, guys, that you're not doing stuff here you should be doing by PM. I didn't read the hundred posts, only this page and the first page from my last post, so I don't know.

Maybe we need an explanation again of the difference between spam and chat. Spam is more of an occasional post, not an all-day long conversation. Pull up one of the chat boards, the one Pebble links, or the other one in the Chat thread, and keep it open on your desk to chat in. :)

Can't stay - I'm off to see Leonard Cohen. Floor seats. I'm taking my best friend's oldest son and his fiance, as a combined birthday/Christmas present. :cool4:

Time out....I think we are talking about different issues that all suddenly boiled into eachother.

Can't stay - I'm off to see Leonard Cohen. Floor seats. I'm taking my best friend's oldest son and his fiance, as a combined birthday/Christmas present. :cool4:

Hey, enjoy, hope he's good! I'm going to see him next week--my best friend was lovely enough to get me tix for my birthday.

Let me lay it down one time for everyone, this here is like a family in this thread we actually care about each other alot of us are very close friends. Anyone who feels like doing any kind of talking about people in the thread or the thread itself behind their backs no matter the reason joke or not, just don't it's disrespectful to the people and the thread itself. Have the maturity to respect your fellow boarders. And if anyone has problems with people take it to PM don't fill the threads with this nonsense.

CROW :grouphug:

I tried sending a PM to you but it's full I think. (So you know, I don't have any problems with you! So it's not that kind of PM :))

:kiss: you know a hug from you solves all the problems of the day HAR HAR HAR. Shit is my PM full again :uhoh: got to fix that :leaving:.

:kiss: you know a hug from you solves all the problems of the day HAR HAR HAR. Shit is my PM full again :uhoh: got to fix that :leaving:.

Well, it's bound to fill up regularily aint it? You popular bastard. :lol:

I alway keep my hugs loaded, to shoot one off at any time. :kiss:

Something started somewhere and I don't where.

If you want to pi@@ some more, I started an International Daily Check In in General Chatter a couple of days ago that has not been locked, but everyone is to afraid to use because the mods keep deleting the link from this thread.

It should tell you that when the mods HERE allow the mods from spamcentral to come in and shamelessly recruit us that we are not welcome here. And then you two want to see who can stand longer in a contest with your willies facing a gator.

Well, guess what...I win the P*@@*ng contest because I have had to take a leak with water moccasians and alligators within a few feet with no where else to go.

And I have to get closer to the ground to do that instead of writing my name in the leaves.

I would hate to see the thread go, but put the damned testosterone away. I bet I've got more than enough for both of you and the regularly slated cosmetologist to prove it.

Vent complete.

[leaves for mirror, tweezers, more wine and chocolate] Damned Y chromosome...

Well, it's bound to fill up regularily aint it? You popular bastard. :lol:

I alway keep my hugs loaded, to shoot one off at any time. :kiss:

I know but to not always have a space open for you is a crime :leer:, shall squeez you in immediately my Lady :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Well, guess what...I win the P*@@*ng contest because I have had to take a leak with water moccasians and alligators within a few feet with no where else to go.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Goedenavond, Crown.

It was okay - and after work, there was a Christmas party - but I didn't stay that long. Some people in Westfalia need to drink to be funny and talkative... that's really a pity.

How about yours?

Christmas party on the fifth of November? :dunno:

Mine was okay, spend an hour at school and enjoyed the first snow of this winter.

Yeah, I saw that pic you posted.

Over here, it snowed as well, but it was mixed with rain. So no snow lying around anymore.

It started to rain right after I posted that pic, so it was gone again for the remainder of the afternoon. Luckily it started to snow again in the evening.

Still no snow here. We usually have it by now...

Where do you live?

Archived