TTTNE 371 - Now Chocolate-Coated!

felice

Oz was a great show alot of people had a problem with how graphic it was, but it's a show about life in prison what did they expect sunshine and lollipops :lol:

Heh, it had some rougher moments. I watched some through my fingers since I don't actually like seeing brutality. I do however like that they don't sugarcoat things in shows, so I still kind of like that they include that stuff.

Never discount a woman cus she is older, older means means wiser and more experienced and i will take experience any day :leer:.

I didn't discount her because she's older, there are a lot of beautiful older women, I just don't like her on the show.

Walking Dead LOVE IT did yo not see my Zombie head pic i took from my season 2 Bluray Collectors edition. I haven't started reading the comics yet but i'm gonna start reading them when i buy The Walking Dead Collectors Edition Game, it comes with the first compendium with special cover art by the comic artist. My collection right now is just the 2 seasons on Bluray but i want to grow it and buy some more cool stuff, i think Lady O wins for best Walking Dead fan collection from what she said she has.

The comics are goddamn expensive, so I'm reading them digitally right now, might buy them in the future if I have some more money. Tell me when you start with them!

Oz was a great show alot of people had a problem with how graphic it was, but it's a show about life in prison what did they expect sunshine and lollipops :lol:

I'll put Oz on my list.

I usually don't watch series until they've been on a few seasons, or it's finished, and then watch it all in a few days marathon when I have time. I have done that a few times, of which the longest was BSG, which left me quite brainwashed after watching it all in a short time :lol: The only series I follow at the moment is Haven, and it's not an exceptionally good series, I just need to know what is going to happen :P

Of course, I watch Big Bang Theory and GoT as well.

I did the same thing with a few episodes of BSG, it's next to impossible to watch just one...

Walking Dead is also great, I finally started watching it recently and just got thru the first season which was awesome.

Hey guys! How's everyone doing today :D

Eww La Guerta pisses me off. She's pretty and all, not even just "for her age" pretty, but overall pretty. I just can't stand her character..

Ooh Oz. Very graphic and very good. I still can't see characters from it and not think of them from that show.

Hey Lady W and Crown!!!

Doing good, went shopping, watched The Five Year Engagement during nap time (it was ok), making leftovers so overall a very chill day :)

School? Work? Crushes? ;) anything happen?

No, that happened yesterday, just had an awesome day doing nothing.

Congrats Lady W in being so handy with tools! I love building that stuff too. Now you just need a cup of hot chocolate with buttered toast! Best thing to eat with that drink, I swear its awesome :)

Crown- Dexter update?? How's it going? Are you obsessed? Do you like Deb? Do you like Doakes?

Congrats Lady W in being so handy with tools! I love building that stuff too. Now you just need a cup of hot chocolate with buttered toast! Best thing to eat with that drink, I swear its awesome :)

Crown- Dexter update?? How's it going? Are you obsessed? Do you like Deb? Do you like Doakes?

I watched the second episode of season 2 today (yes, I slowed down, not able to watch a lot on normal schooldays). I'm still intrigued by Dexter's background, can't wait to find out what really happened in that container (I think his own father killed his mother with the chainsaw, hence he was in prison). I like Deb, especially in the last two episodes, it's great how she responds to everything after the Rudy-thing. Not sure what I think about Doakes, sometimes I like him, and sometimes he just annoys the shit out of me, I want to hear his inner monologue. Talking about inner monologue, that's fucking great!

Something completely different, the elephants in a Dutch zoo are at war. The leader of group died, and now two other elephants are fighting for groupleadership. Hilarious.

Oooh! I'm so excited for you, it gets more awesome as you go, just watch out for spoilers! Also I love Deb, always have, her character arch is almost as interesting as dexters :)

I'm staying away from any Dexter related info on the internet, luckily none of my friends watch the show so it is not likely that I get spoilered.

good evening, Spammers, I hope you have nice day ;)

BTW, does anyone watched "Downton Abbey"? it is one of the best TV series I've ever seen (and yes, I love cousin Violet :D )

No, I haven't, but I want to. One question, is it something for a guy like me? Or is it only for girls?

Multi-quote. Got it. Good advice.

:P You're lucky it's your birthday, irreverent one.

good evening, Spammers, I hope you have nice day ;)

BTW, does anyone watched "Downton Abbey"? it is one of the best TV series I've ever seen (and yes, I love cousin Violet :D )

Downton Abbey thread. :)

Archived