TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

Howdy folks.

:grouphug: for Tammy. We're all here for you -- that's what TTTNE is for! Sometimes I may not respond to everyone individually (especially if there are too many pages to read back), but I try to at least "like" posts as a way of saying :grouphug: or congrats.

Alytha, congrats on the license (speaking of things worthy of mention)!

Lany, I love those ninja cookies! I wish I was one of your cowokers between those and the ones you posted on Pebble's board.

Lady O, I couldn't help thinking of Catelyn Stark talking about wide hips when I read "great plumbing". :lol:

Mentiroso, have you decided to be a TTTNE-er now? I remember I was the one who had to mention the baby here when you mentioned it in the other thread. Obviously :cheers: once again.

Chelly, a :leer: and a :spank: for you.

Saint Arya, I have no trouble imagining you as every teacher's worst nightmare. We do seem to have a lot of educators on the board, especially over in Gen Chat. Happy Ent, Ormond, and TerraPrime are all college professors to my knowledge, and many others have talked about the education system and such. Of course people over there people also tend to be lawyers (hi FB!) prone to arguing. :)

LL, since I'm mentioning so many people, congrats again on getting back together with your lady!

Crown, good luck with your new lady and have fun at prom.

Finally, welcome Valonqar, BlackBear, and anyone I may not have welcomed by name. There were so many new people coming in for a while that I think some of you got skipped. It's also hard to tell sometimes between someone who drops by and a true TTTNE-er like Chatty Cathy Saint Arya.

I hope I didn't miss anyone now. :uhoh: Hello to TMoW and all the other awesome people with nothing special going on but who are nonetheless important!

As do I! That was one hell of a TTTNE love fest. :love: You rock, KC! \m/

Next round of Leinenkugel's on me. :cheers:

I'm still dying to know if that's an airborne border collie in Wendy's av. Can one of you folks confirm that for me? I've already powered down the iMac. :(

Oh and Birdie - I'm out of likes again! Second time ever, and in the same week no less! Between ESis's remembrance thread and the secret Santa gifts arriving I just can't help myself.

Nope - NJ, near Philadelphia.

I'm just a beer snob. :lmao: :cheers:

I had no idea that stuff was sent so far away! Or that it was warmly received in other places. It always seemed a very local company, local being an upper-midwest, cabiny/woodsy sort of feel to it. I'm glad to see it's getting out there, I've had many a Leinenkugel brew in my day.

I had no idea that stuff was sent so far away! Or that it was warmly received in other places. It always seemed a very local company, local being an upper-midwest, cabiny/woodsy sort of feel to it. I'm glad to see it's getting out there, I've had many a Leinenkugel brew in my day.

I started noticing it a couple of years ago. This one (the vanilla porter) is by far my favorite one of their offerings. The summer shandy just wasn't my speed - but I have friends who love it!

From now on I will think of it as PandaBeer. :D

Nah, it's just the beer upon which I was weaned. Particularly in the not-quite-21 days, there often seemed to be Honey Weiss, Berry Weiss, or Red Lager at hand.

I'm more of an IPA guy these days. I like hoppiness, not so much the malt-route you seem on. We'll be a good drinking pair, I guess?

There was a thread in Gen Chat a month ago, where someone was looking for advice on English beers for a company event. I was surprised to see a number of the beers named at the liquor store here, and it came in handy that the beers to avoid were named. I picked up a six-pack of Old Speckled Hen, English Fine Ale, which is mighty fine.

Meh. We're having a nice discussion about beer, I am not inclined to race just for the sake of racing.

FB, I've really liked the beer threads. I can't get many quality small market beers around here. I make sort of shopping lists for when I go back to Western climes and have more varied selections.

Archived