5 People who will be dead by the end of the series

Arya of Winterfell

1. Stannis (Winds of Winter)

2. Dany (A Dream of Spring)

3. Tyrion (A Dream of Spring)

4. Arya (Winds of Winter)

5. Varys (A Dream of Spring)

I actually think folks who believe Winds of Winter will be a Storm of Swords major character bloodbath will be highly disappointed, I am sure GRRM is saving his most powerful character demises for ADOS.

JMO

First of all, imho, it would be superkarmic if uncat gave the last of her life to make Jon Snow really come back to himself.

It is also superkarmic for UnCat to eviscerate LF.

Since Cat is really already dead, I pose these five:

Stannis

Cersei

The Hound (sob)

ALL THE BOLTONS

Dany - there is no way she's going to make it, and it wasn't her destiny anyway. To me she is like the Prince of Peace, a christ figure, destined to bring dragons to Jon to restore peace and climate change to the world. Christ dies - she dies. The Princess who was promised.

1. Stannis (Winds of Winter)

2. Dany (A Dream of Spring)

3. Tyrion (A Dream of Spring)

4. Arya (Winds of Winter)

5. Varys (A Dream of Spring)

I actually think folks who believe Winds of Winter will be a Storm of Swords major character bloodbath will be highly disappointed, I am sure GRRM is saving his most powerful character demises for ADOS.

JMO

I think TWOW will be a character blood bath, but I also think ADOS will be a character blood bath. GRRM has said that characters will die in TWOW.

I'm thinking:

1) Dany

2) Roose and Ramsay Bolton

3) Walder Frey

4) Jaime (don't you dare do it GRRM!)

5) Cersei

6) Edmure or the Blackfish? (don't you dare do it GRRM!)

7) Arya

8) Bran (in a sense)

9) Brienne

10) Barristan

11) Hotah

12) Euron

13) Stannis (don't you dare do it GRRM!)

14) Mace

15) Tyrion

Once I just got going I couldn't stop. Yes, I think there will be many, many influential deaths over the course of the next two books. But one thing is for certain: LITTLEFINGER SHALL PREVAIL!

1. Stannis - doomed hero is tattooed across his high forehead

2. Cersei - due to her own stupidity

3. Jon Conn - he's got a fatal illness

4. Darkstar - his recklessness is on a collision course for doom

5. Daario - he won't be standing up there next to Chewbacca and Han Solo getting medals from Dany in the final scene, safe to say.

1.) Cersei- Has done way too much nonsense in KL to be let off the hook and after ADwD shes definitely gunna make things worse even more, she will be the downfall of lannister and herself.If she doesn't die she will suffer in the end.

2.) Victarion - Not too sure about Victarion as he is a brilliant warrior and relatively new POV but im sure he is just Euron's puppet and is being used for a unknown purpose by him.

3.) Littlefinger- He loves the game way too much and many other people planning to seize the iron throne know he is a threat and would delight in getting rid of him e.g Stannis. My opinion is that he will succeed but in the end be killed surprisingly.

4.) Ramsay- The walking and talking definition of evil and arguably the most evil character present. He may be killed in the Battle in the Snow but im sure he will die a horrible death fit for him before the end of the series for his actions.

5.) Doran- Already in poor health and when dying from natural causes, his daughter Arianne will rule Dorne.

2. Cersei - due to her own stupidity

3. Jon Conn - he's got a fatal illness

4. Darkstar - his recklessness is on a collision course for doom

5. Daario - he won't be standing up there next to Chewbacca and Han Solo getting medals from Dany in the final scene, safe to say.

Those 4 are very good answers....But Stannis lives to restart the Night Watch.

Only 5? Geeze... I am not sure 5 major Characters will be left at the end.

The POVs I think will definitely die:

Cersei, Jaime, Daenerys, Victarion, Catelyn, Connington and Aeron.

The POVs I'm not sure about:

Tyrion, Jon, Arya, Theon, Davos, Sam, Brienne, Areo and Barristan.

The POVs I think will definitely survive:

Sansa, Bran, Asha, and Arianne.

Archived