Character Sorting Game!

Saint Arya

I forgot to post this yesterday :P

Daenerys is my Queen - Brienne Tarth. Shy but fiercely loyal, feels like an outcast, idealistic.

Saint Arya - Cynical, flirty, a bit moody, competitive, adventurous. Definitely Asha Greyjoy.

Lady Kraken - A mix between Asha & Sarella Sand, but I'm going with the latter because you said you hate violence & avoid resorting to it. And because this part screams Sarella:

I work in politics, which has made me calm under pressure, respectful of most opinions that differ from my own, a top-notch bullshitter, and a pretty fierce debater. I'm competitive, perceptive, a bit introverted, open-minded, sarcastic, loyal to those I love, and cautious.

DaniSnowborn

Catelyn Stark

Silver Spearwife

Jorah Mormont

KingEuronGreyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

The BlackBear

Tyrion

Saint Arya

My name is Skye. I think it's fair to say my name has shaped who I am at least a little bit. And no I'm not a stripper :leer: But I do think I was encouraged to be unique because of my name, and I became more confident from it as well.

So.... A little bit of who I am.. I am a picky eater but I love to cook. I am a cynic who tries to be optimistic. I'm really flirty. I speak honestly and bluntly, and it's cost me friends. I'm excellent at arguing but I hate arguing for the sake of it. I'm not very tactful. I'm not a good singer but I still love to do it and pick up lyrics quickly. I'm very changeable, I can be screaming angry then completely forgive and forget the next moment. I have perfect vision, and I'm vain about it. I am always moving or doing something, I multi-task all the time just to keep my mind occupied. I'm organized. I push myself hard to be the best. I'm competitive but am a poor sport when losing although I'm a gracious winner (I'm used to winning) I'm happiest in the woods. I suck at writing poetry. I don't eat condiments. I can fish and track animals and identify most types of pine. I hate stopping at 'STOP' signs and wearing my seatbelt while reversing. I don't mind authority or 'big' government or having my privacy invaded, it really doesn't bother me. I love being in charge and leading (in everything but relationships, then I like my guy to be the boss ;) ) I hate light pollution with a passion. I love reading, books are my escape from my own head. I'm comfortable being naked and am not very modest. I have a lot of nicknames. I don't care about the majority of other people's opinions, and I don't let what they might think of me affect my own sense of self worth. My favorite animal is a cat and my favorite color is grey. I have a sweet tooth so big it takes up my entire mouth. I'm a Gemini. People say I'm nice, but I don't think I'm that nice actually. I'm scared of a ton of things but I know I am brave when it's needed.

I like to think things through completely. I'm talkative. I'm impatient. I'm not very materialistic, I'd rather have experiences than things. And I'm long winded as you can see ;)

What is your favorite memory from childhood?

I don't have one, its more of a series of memories regarding a place. Every summer we'd spend almost everyday, all day in the creek. (I used to pronounce it 'crick' :lol: ) My friends and I would swim, jump off the bridge, catch fish, mussels, periwinkles and crawdads, go floating down on inner tubes for miles then walk all the way back, build dams to make the swimming hole deeper, ride our bikes off a ramp into the water, try panning for gold or finding pretty rocks, sun bathe and have an amazing time every day. I remember my friend Kyle singing "who has brass balls? Skye has brass balls" when I'd go into the really cold water. Or the time I cut my leg pretending to be an otter, I still have a pale horse shoe shaped scar on my leg. Or when we went swimming after a big storm, and came out with leeches all over us and my brother had one on his sack! Or when I saw a moose calf upstream, and then the mom came trotting after me, I ran off screaming and they thought I was messing with them till she came down the trail and we all ran a mile flat out. :lol: Those are my favorites

What is your go to activity when you want to have a good time?

Have sex :leer: it's a good time, all the time Or I would grab a vanilla chai and go walk by the lake. Or have a coke with some sunflower seeds. It really doesn't take much to make me happy.

As a leader, would you rather be feared or loved?

Loved. I've been in situations where I've tried both approaches as I helped troubleshoot floundering stores when I worked retail. I've come in with an iron fist, and scared the hell out of everyone on staff (people find me intimidating and I don't really understand why..) and gotten great results, but the moment you're not there hovering over them with your scariness, they backslide. Or say you are still hovering, they eventually stop fearing the threat, regardless of what it is, time will soften it. Whereas if they love you, they want to please you and will do anything for you. And that will grow over time. The trick is to be respectful, but fun with boundaries, give clear direction, encouragement, consequences and follow up and make sure you're working harder than anyone else. Then they'll love and respect you.

Asha

Lady Kraken

Arriane Martell

Daenerys is my queen:

She's a thweet Thantha Thtark :D Wants to be loved, is caring, thinks about others, idealistic, romantic. DimQ sounds like a feminine, ladylike girl, who cares about people and who likes to please, which are very Sansa-like traits

I'll get to the other tests later

I don't think I'm that ladylike but other than that I am very Sansa-like :)

Daenerys is my Queen - Jaime - but Jaime never got the chance to get loved. :idea: Yeah bit of a stretch but I really wasn't sure.

Jaime? Really? Why do you say that? Just curious.

Thank you everyone for the Brienne and Sansa votes. I love both of those characters and would be fine being sorted as either. (:

FINAL VOTE: ROUND TWO

DaniSnowborn

Asha Greyjoy, Mya Stone, Rodrik "The Reader" Harlaw, Catelyn Stark, Sansa Stark, Jon Snow, Davos Seaworth

KingEuronGreyjoy

Ramsay Bolton, Vargo Hoat, Joffrey Baratheon, Euron Greyjoy, Tywin Lannister

Silver Spearwife

Hot Pie, Ygritte, Samwell Tarly, Jorah Mormont, Podrick Payne

The BlackBear

Gendry, Edmure Tully, Maester Aemon Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Willas Tyrell, Jon Snow

Daenerys is my Queen

Sansa Stark, Brienne Tarth, Jaime Lannister

Saint Arya

Asha Greyjoy, Cersei Lannister Arya Stark, Tywin Lannister, Tyrion Lannister

Lady Kraken

Margery Tyrell, Sarella Sand, Asha Greyjoy, Arriane Martell, Rheagar Targaryen

Please vote only from the list of characters. Majority wins. Voting closes in 24 hours :)

Archived