Character Sorting Game!

Saint Arya

I would sort Euron as Joffrey. I don't suppose he will mind it.

He has ideas in his head, but is afraid/hesitant to break the official rules, because some punishment awaits. Think Joffrey before the crowning.

Do you have road rage?

I don't have a license.

Plenty of people are driving without it (me included, for not one year), but here I understand he does not even think about it. Even if his other thoughts are much more beyond legal.

Dream car?

A Lamborghini, because they are very nice cars. (I know very little about cars)

Tastes differ, but a car is somewhat instrumental in being all-powerful and independent. Joffrey and his knowledge of arms comes to mind.

Coke or Mountain Dew?

Coke, because I think it tastes much better (but Pepsi is better than Coke).

Very particular about his tastes (no one asked about Pepsi :pirate: )

If you were a king, how would you deal with a strong, rebellious vassal?

I would have the leader of the rebellion (the head of the House) flayed in front of the family, then burnt alive, and I would force the remaining members of his House to eat his corpse, and I would execute the remaining members of his House, and nail their heads on spikes...

Very particular again. Joffrey had similar fantasies.

You were granted three wishes, what do you wish for?

1. Immortality 2. Resistance to all negative mental and physical effects (I can't injured, don't age to the point where my body and mind starts weakening (past my prime), etc.) 3. The ability to manipulate all matter in any way

Again, desires no knowledge, just permission to act allready.

If you had the choice between leading from the front or leading from the rear, which would you choose in all honesty?

I would lead from the rear, because it is safer and you can get a better view of the battlefield and you would know where to commit forces if they are needed.

Not Joffrey in theory, but Joffrey in practise.

I think Ramsay has less fear of being punished and has more initiative than Joffrey or KingEuronGreyjoy.

Daenerys is my Queen

What I took from the test:

-loyal

-likes to learn

-procrastinates

-very caring to others

-socially awkward

-romantic

-dreamer/idealist

-emotional

-nonconformist

-stubborn

I'm going with Sansa Stark

I feel like Sansa fits most of these things. I was leaning towards Lyanna a bit for the stubbornness but she's a little to fierce.

Lady Kraken

Things I took from Lady Kraken's test:

-goal driven

-doesn't care for wealth

-works well under pressure

-respectful

-competitive

-open-minded

-sarcastic

-cautious

-non-violent

-forgiving

-restless

-prideful

The first character that sprang to mind reading these was Rheagar Targaryen

He enjoyed reading and only became a warrior because it was necessary. He was prideful and restless in trying to force a prophecy to come true. It's a weird fit but I like it.

For BlackBear I deliberated Jon Snow and Edmure Tully.

They both place some importance on looks and other appearances, while feeling insecure about themselves and sulking around, when feeling envious or what not.

But I think "has a little common sense" is more applied to Edmure than Jon. I also struck Gendry out for that reason, because if

Gendry has anything, that is common sense.

"Forgetful" and "last minute" also fits Edmure more. Valueing family above everything else (think how Edmure treats Roslin).

So, Edmure Tully for BlackBear.

King Euron Greyjoy, I'd Tywin you, but Tywin knows best than displaying unnecessary cruelty to impose fear. Yes he got Tysha raped, but that was more a personal matter where his emotions were involved. You propose this extreme scenarios with a cold and predetermined mind, it inspires fear too, yes, but also more rebellious movements. I think you'd end up like Maegor I, dead i your throne. Although your choice of leading from the rear shows intelligence I'm going to Ramsay Snow you.

DaniSnowborn, you're logical, patient, brave, realistic. At first I would have Doran'd you :P But I don't get any vibe that you hold long grudges. I'll go with Rodrik Harlaw a.k.a. The Reader :D

Silver Spearwife, Smart, lazy, proud, hot tempered at times, You'd like to see the world but rarely do, I'll Ygritte you if it weren't for the laziness and the lack of lust :leer: I think Samwell Tarly fits :P

I actually agree with all of these xD I'll get to t'others later :D

DaniSnowborn

Davos

KingEuronGreyjoy

Uh...well, Euron actually. Although I see where the Ramsay is coming from.

The BlackBear

o.o I don't know, but it sounds a lot like me (save for the keeping in shape bit). Wow.

Daenerys is my Queen

Hmm... Brienne.

Saint Arya

Hmm...gee... I hope you don't get offended, but I smell a little Cersei in this one. Or...come to think of it, you sound like a balance between her and Tywin. I'll give you Tywin.

Lady Kraken

Really not sure on this one. It's spelled "Kraken" by the way.

This isn't final, but I have things to do today. I'll be free starting tomorrow evening, so I can make more thorough decisions then, if this is still open. (Sorry - finals are almost over...)

KEG is the easiest one to sort :lol:

He could be Joffrey because he has some of his sense of humor and they're both sadists but Joff is not intelligent, and he wouldn't lead from the rear, he probably wouldn't know what to do. He could also be Ramsay, they both like making detailed death threats and flaying, but he wouldn't lead from the rear, he's not a strategist. I can see Euron laughing at the kind of things KEG laughs at. Euron is intelligent and I can imagine KEG cutting off the tongues of his entire crew just for fun. They both take themselves very seriously, and wishing for immortality sounds so Euron :P

Silver Spearwife:

She's shy, introvert, "a big nerd", :D lazy, has few, but good friends, self-pitying, can't stand pressure. She's Sam, all the way! And, like Saint Arya said, they both love Jon :laugh:

Daenerys is my queen:

She's a thweet Thantha Thtark :D Wants to be loved, is caring, thinks about others, idealistic, romantic. DimQ sounds like a feminine, ladylike girl, who cares about people and who likes to please, which are very Sansa-like traits :)

I'll get to the other tests later :)

Hmm...gee... I hope you don't get offended, but I smell a little Cersei in this one. Or...come to think of it, you sound like a balance between her and Tywin. I'll give you Tywin.

Really not sure on this one. It's spelled "Kraken" by the way.

Not offended at all :lol: no worries! And I fixed my spelling, thank you :D

Will I have time to sort them tomorrow? When's this round open till?

The BlackBear

What is your main goal right now?

Favorite type of movie?

Hobbies?

What makes you lose your temper?

Who do you relate to the most personally, any character from anything?

If you are interested still:

Graduating and opening/running a brewery (short term and longterm, but feed into each other.

I like a wide range of films, not big on RomComs or (and I'm trying to make this non-insulting) very American Comedies. Favourite film is BladeRunner.

I'm a Bellringer, it's a lot more logical than people think.

I lose my temper mainly at myself, when I feel I should be doing something better than I am, or with things like retrieving mail, and you have no idea which office it's at because they didn't leave a note, and you're meant to be revising (this was last week.) And if people act in a way that I perceive is stupid.

Hmmm, I really don't know. From the series, I think I probably sympathise most with Jorah, he didn't deserve what he got, and I can fully understand why he couldn't just beg forgiveness like some whipped dog.

For DaniSnowborn, I'm going to go with Davos Seaworth, I think. I was torn on this one, but the views on marriage strike me as very Davos. Also brave (leading from the front), practical, self-reliant... Changing my vote to Rodrik Harlaw.

For Silver Spearwife, definitely Samwell Tarly. I feel like he would answer the stressful situations question exactly the same way.

Now, for King Euron Greyjoy... I'm going to go with, well, King Euron Greyjoy.

Daenerys is my Queen: At first I was thinking Sansa, but the shyness and feeling like an outcast makes me think more of Brienne Tarth. An emotional, loyal idealist who would wish for world peace? That has to be Brienne.

Saint Arya's: I actually thought Asha Greyjoy first. Competitive, not materialistic, not modest, flirtatious, self-assured, adventurous, and can be intimidating but would rather be loved than feared as a leader.

And The BlackBear... I wasn't sure, but I like Shadow's reasoning for Edmure Tully.

KingEuronGreyjoy is a bit of a Tywin but is too unhinged. Joffrey

It's a bit of a leap to go from Tywin to Joffrey. Joffrey may be unhinged, but he is also unintelligent. unlike Tywin. I think that I have the intelligence that Joffrey lacks.

Also, it seems like everyone only read the bolded part, but ignored everything else (including my reasoning).

I would have the leader of the rebellion (the head of the House) flayed in front of the family, then burnt alive, and I would force the remaining members of his House to eat his corpse, and I would execute the remaining members of his House, and nail their heads on spikes (this would send a message to all of my potential enemies). I would then split up all of that vassal's lands and divide them among vassals that stayed loyal (giving a reward for loyalty, and a demonstration of the punishment for treason). If any other House helped, I would execute the head of their House and take away some lands and split those lands up among loyal vassals (though if the lords was just following their liege, then I would just allow them to bend the knee).

I find it funny to be sorted as Davos. I'm not that nice and honorable :lol: He's too loyal (I am loyal, but I have my limits.) I like Stannis, he'd be a good king as he's just and strong-willed, I have nothing against his punishing traitors (the method of execution could be more humane, but it was common in medieval times.) I see where he came from when he cut Davos' fingers, but I'd expect my good actions to be rewarded and I don't see the problem with Davos being a former smuggler. He had to make a living! ("My daddy was a bankrobber, but he never hurt nobody, he just loved to live that way"... :lol: a Clash song) I'd run away from a guy who wanted to cut my fingers after I saved his life, and I couldn't stand to be treated the way Stannis treats Davos. I'd want real recognition dammit.

As for what Liar said about Doran, I'm patient, but not that much :lol: I wouldn't make a plan that took so many years to be completed, never ever. I do hold grudges for a long time. :P I'm not forgiving.

Saint Arya:

You're our Princess :lol: I agree with what Lady Kraken said, you're flirtatious, adventurous, caring, unique, awesome... :D so Asha it is.

The Blackbear:

I liked Shadow's reasoning for Edmure as well.

Lady Kraken:

Well, as someone who enjoys politics, is cautious, family-oriented and competitive you would be Doran Sarella. :) You seem to go after your own goals, like her.

Archived