NFL Week 15: The Dark Horse Rises

Sivin

Flacco isn't as good as Ravens fans would have you believe. Decidedly average.

That's being generous.

And the Colts are right back in it. This Texans defense is retardedly overrated, besides J.J. Watt, they're making Vick Ballard look like the second coming of 'The Edge.' Fuck, I'll take it.

That's being generous.

And the Colts are right back in it. This Texans defense is retardedly overrated, besides J.J. Watt, they're making Vick Ballard look like the second coming of 'The Edge.' Fuck, I'll take it.

Well, they are missing their two best linebackers. Not a big surprise.

Well, they are missing their two best linebackers. Not a big surprise.

Truth. However, the Colts are a goal-line fumble and a blocked punt from having an 8-point lead in this game. I'm encouraged as long as we keep it close.

CBS just cut away from Broncos-Ravens to Texans-Colts, due to lack of competitiveness. And here I was rooting for the Ravens to at least give Manning a tough day. Ugh.

Broncos look good. Ravens look like crap. Like fucking incompetent shitbirds. They spent too long pretending Kyle Boller was an NFL QB, now I guess it's Flaccid Flacco's turn to dress up like a real football player for years.

Only mystery left is which Ravens players are going to whine about officiating after this latest loss.

Mason Crosby is in the process of losing his job again, for basically the fifth week this season. Who doea he have pictures of? I don't like knee-jerk kicker firings in general, but you guys, he's not very good.

Broncos look good. Ravens look like crap. Like fucking incompetent shitbirds. They spent too long pretending Kyle Boller was an NFL QB, now I guess it's Flaccid Flacco's turn to dress up like a real football player for years.

Only mystery left is which Ravens players are going to whine about officiating after this latest loss.

To be fair to the Ravens, they have a lot of key injuries.

Mason Crosby is in the process of losing his job again, for basically the fifth week this season. Who doea he have pictures of? I don't like knee-jerk kicker firings in general, but you guys, he's not very good.

Yea it's pretty ridiculous, he used to be so reliable. Not sure how a team can get anywhere in the playoffs without a decent kicker... let alone make the playoffs.

I know. That's what makes the ineptitude so frustrating.

2 competitive games; 47 *facepalm* plays apiece.

Dude, we get it, your favorite team isn't playing right now. Sure, there have been some bad plays, there have also been some great plays. Its football, with a classic match-up.

Archived