Confessions....say what?! v.12

UnbentFury

I confess i am afraid of season 3 because of the casting of Ramsay. The guy whos casted for the character is way too good looking, and i know parts of the show fandom are gonna Draco In Leather Pants him out hugely and this disturbs me greatly. They should not have casted a good looking guy to be Ramsay. The last thing i want to see are a bunch of crappy tumblr gifs all showcasing how Ramsay is misunderstood.

Lol, from what I've heard it's already happening a bit. It's definitely going to be out in full force once Ramsay is introduced in the TV series.

I confess i am afraid of season 3 because of the casting of Ramsay. The guy whos casted for the character is way too good looking, and i know parts of the show fandom are gonna Draco In Leather Pants him out hugely and this disturbs me greatly. They should not have casted a good looking guy to be Ramsay. The last thing i want to see are a bunch of crappy tumblr gifs all showcasing how Ramsay is misunderstood.

Again, Florina I tend to find these fears a little baseless. *pats head* I've been hearing the actor they cast has the ability to be very creepy. Either way, I feel that no matter what, there are always going to be those people who find villians sexy anyway. I tend to be one of those people more likely than not, if only because heroes are usually sooo boring.

Lol, from what I've heard it's already happening a bit. It's definitely going to be out in full force once Ramsay is introduced in the TV series.

D: This is why i dont use tumblr. :P

Unbent, he may very well be able to do creepy well, but that doesnt change the fact hes attractive. Some people just....yeah.

I admit, there are villains that i found hot in various works and Loki is one of them. But guys like Ramsay are like, very no. I draw some lines...

Unbent, he may very well be able to do creepy well, but that doesnt change the fact hes attractive. Some people just....yeah.

Him being creepy just makes it worse in a way - it means he's creepy-hot. And fangirls love that. Especially on tumblr.

I confess I really want Tommen and Myrcella to survive the series.

I admit, there are villains that i found hot in various works and Loki is one of them. But guys like Ramsay are like, very no. I draw some lines...

Well, some people are just going to find people attractive. I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as they're not cool with torture and rape. And most people are fundamentally not okay with torture and rape. So it's not that big a deal to me who people find sexy.

Believe what you want, but this is how I see it and I don't think he sees it that way at all. He even stated we want to hear you confess for your murders as well as her adultery. I don't think the Al Capone idea is too far fetched, and I saw some posts that pretty much convinced me.

What posts? I'd like to see them. And, really, who cares if it doesn't support the text.

The High Sparrow was not done with her, however. "These are common sins," he said. "The wickedness of widows is well known, and all women are wantons at heart, given to using their wiles and their beauty to work their wills on men. There is no treason here, so long as you did not stray from your marriage bed whilst His Grace King Robert was still alive."

When people say Sam has to "man up." I see red. Dude may be a butterball, but he fucken slew an Other. How many characters have done that so far? Oh yeah, none. Not to mention he helped Bran, braved the sea, cared for Gilly the best way he knew how (and wants to give her a good life, even thinking about claiming her babe as his bastard in order to protect her), and made sure Maester Aemon got the respect he deserved when he died. This butterball is a good enough man, thank you very much. :tantrum:

I'd also like to point out that Sam spectacularly lost the fatmoot, so he's not even that much of a "butterball" comparatively.

I confess i want Tommen to outlaw those beets. Ever have beets? D:

I confess it breaks my heart that the Stark kids couldnt have normal childhoods.

I confess that it really steams my broccoli that Brienne was treated so bad just for being not so attractive.

I confess that Roose is the gnarliest mofo in the Seven Kingdoms because he doesnt do things for the Evulz. Hes a higher grade of evil. (but he is my favorite bad guy)

I confess that Varys rocks my smallclothes. Hes just the best Magnificent Bastard ever.

I confess i want this guy http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/tyler-blackburn-tyler-blackburn-visits-04DU51.jpg to play Young Griff/Aegon in the show. (that young man is SOOOO PRETTY!!!)

What posts? I'd like to see them. And, really, who cares if it doesn't support the text.

The High Sparrow was not done with her, however. "These are common sins," he said. "The wickedness of widows is well known, and all women are wantons at heart, given to using their wiles and their beauty to work their wills on men. There is no treason here, so long as you did not stray from your marriage bed whilst His Grace King Robert was still alive."

Um, isn't this the same kind of logic applied to Al Capone when he was arrested for the tax things? Oh he's such a bastard for not paying his taxes let's put all the emphasis on that and book 'em, because that's totally what we're really mad about. It's called reading between the lines. I wish I could find the post for you though--it was a really good discussion. And again, didn't she choose the WOS herself? I really don't want to derail the thread and get it locked again though.

I confess that Roose is the gnarliest mofo in the Seven Kingdoms because he doesnt do things for the Evulz. Hes a higher grade of evil. (but he is my favorite bad guy)

I confess that Varys rocks my smallclothes. Hes just the best Magnificent Bastard ever.

Varys and Roose--both totally Adequate Villains that I can totally dig.

He was very badass in the second one, and he still managed to get to me emotionally. :wub:

There were points where I could see the regrets and I was like...hmm. But at this point, I'd spent way too much time on kinkmemes where he was treated as this delicate baby that I felt it would be wrong to pity him because then he'd be angry.

I confess that seeing E-ro bash Sam broke my heart.

I confess that the Avengers is one of my favourite movies-all these sexy,sexy people being badass and Loki being such a Magnificent #censored#.

Also: a lot of people have been asking me about the Santa Tywin avatar. I am currently doing my tri-monthly rewatch of Star Trek the Original Series-aka

past the censors-and couldn't find a good christmasy image of Spock/Kirk.

I confess that seeing E-ro bash Sam broke my heart.

I confess that the Avengers is one of my favourite movies-all these sexy,sexy people being badass and Loki being such a Magnificent #censored#.

R-Eo, what have you done! :o

I confess that I love the Avengers for a totally different reason.

I confess that during season 2 of the show I laughed almost hysterically when Jaqen kiled Tywin's guard in Harrenhal.

I confess that even during ACoK I was prepared for Tyrion to die if it meant Stannis taking KL.

Dude, so agreed. And I hate the phrase "Man up" for several reasons.

I agree. It can often say more about those using the phrase IMO.

Basically the Nice Guy — as opposed to a legitimately nice guy — acts friendly toward the girl not because he's genuinely nice, but because he wants to ingratiate himself and get in her pants. Later on, if the girl rejects his advances, he gets all butthurt because he was such a Nice Guy and why won't she sleep with him? Basically the Nice Guy is Nice in order to get sex and thinks said sex is owed to him because he was Nice.

I agree, especially as a genuinely nice guy. I hope that's how I come across at least, I always try be nice... :) However I confess thatr repeated use of terrible reasoning or stupid arguments might make me a less nice guy, at least in the short term. :P

I thought Loki was sexy as fuck!!! And I really liked him as a bad guy and him and Thor's relationship. Thor just wanting his baby brother back made me happy and I love sibling relationships

I really,really want Thor and Loki to make up and Loki to join him in saving the world and stuff because dayum I need more Loki on-screen. *checks date for Thor 2*.

I confess, I thought Gilly/Sam was forced and I am tired of Martin's fascination with these weird rapey romances-Dany/Drogo, Jon/Ygrite Sam/Gillty, Lysa/LF...

I confess, I thought Gilly/Sam was forced and I am tired of Martin's fascination with these weird rapey romances-Dany/Drogo, Jon/Ygrite Sam/Gillty, Lysa/LF...

lol

i confess that i wanted to add further thoughts on the thread about LF being king, but all pro arguments about him make me want to roll my eyes in utter frustration. and simultaneously lose my lunch.

i confess that i want a watchmen and avengers face off. OH YEAH. B)

Archived