Your Personal Nicknames for Characters

rivergirl

Basically, what the title says. Do you have nicknames that you give to the characters in your head? Have you ever accidentally used them on here or in real life?

Mine aren't particularly amusing or creative, so i'd like to hear yours. My only ones are:

Blondie: Daenerys... self explanatory

Jailbait: Sansa, because of Sandor and LF

Burrito: Arya, because of how Sandor wrapped her up like a little Stark burrito and chucked her over the back of his horse, and

Prince Potato: Joffrey, because my friend said the actor looked like a potato

Any more from you?

I always abbreviate Victarion Vicky, cause 1) I loved that cartoon as a kid and 2) they are probably the most unalike people ever, despite having the same cultural background.

My significant Other only watched the TV series, had problems remembering Daenerys's full name and so just called (and still calls) her Barbie. As the Dany from my imagination does not look that way, I haven't adopted that myself though.

I always abbreviate Victarion Vicky, cause 1) I loved that cartoon as a kid and 2) they are probably the most unalike people ever, despite both being Vikings.

I thought of Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents... icky Vicky.

And on the Greyjoy train, Euron McGregor.

On my first read, I didn't pay too much attention to the fairly minor characters. Galbart Glover, Jory, Rickard's sons, they all became 'That Guy' in my mind.

That Guy also happens to die a lot, and be fairly good at combat. It's a shame, usually he's decent, fairly loyal, and a boon to my favourite characters.

Drogon will always be snuffles in my mind

Drogana is what I think of with Drogon.

For some reason I always though Drogon was a "femal-ish." I know Dragons aren't supposed to have gender, but in nature female animals are often larger, more aggressive and duller colored than their male counterparts. Danny's strong connection with Drogon, and how Drogon's actions often mirror Danny's hopes also made me think (s)he is more girlish, and therefore needs a more girly name than the name inherited from her very manly late husband xD

Drogana is what I think of with Drogon.

For some reason I always though Drogon was a "femal-ish." I know Dragons aren't supposed to have gender, but in nature female animals are often larger, more aggressive and duller colored than their male counterparts. Danny's strong connection with Drogon, and how Drogon's actions often mirror Danny's hopes also made me think (s)he is more girlish, and therefore needs a more girly name than the name inherited from her very manly late husband xD

hmm. so maybe Princess Snuffles would be more apt?

Archived