Biggest potential spoiler of the series, in your opinion?

I really don't know if I buy the Red Wedding as the biggest spoiler, honestly.

One of the greatest and most tragic scenes in the books? Yes. Biggest spoiler? I don't know.

I think mostly for opening the eyes to people that tragedy bloodshed and betrayal are going to be rife in this series.

The entire downfall of the Stark family. I think that if someone had told me how badly they were going to suffer I might not have ever started reading the books. It still makes me mad and sad and now I only live for their revenge. Well that and I so enjoy everytime a Lannister dies or suffers. Waiting to see Littlefinger get his as well. And the Freys. And the Boltons. So many to kill and only 2 books left.

The entire downfall of the Stark family. I think that if someone had told me how badly they were going to suffer I might not have ever started reading the books. It still makes me mad and sad and now I only live for their revenge. Well that and I so enjoy everytime a Lannister dies or suffers. Waiting to see Littlefinger get his as well. And the Freys. And the Boltons. So many to kill and only 2 books left.

That hasn't stopped GRRM before. ;) He'll kill who he kills.

Archived