A Walk To Remember...

LordStoneheart

Lena Heady nude pics? Something gives me the impression there'll be less of them. She seems somewhat decent lol.

There's quite a few! But then I think a lot come from when she was a younger, up and coming actress. We need to bear in mind she may be close to fifty when it comes round to filming this scene.

i thought i read somewhere that someone said well there's hearsay that see had a no nudity clause for this show? not sure about it really.

Kit Harington didnt have one until season 3. So yeah.

We need to bear in mind she may be close to fifty when it comes round to filming this scene.

:huh: Lena Heady is only in her late 30s. Wut.

For starters I just want to say I hate those scenes. Ryan's daughter and Malena were more than enough for me.

I think we'll only see her striping her clothes on the beginning and then the rest would be just as mentioned before,shoulders,feet and reaction from the crowd. But if it was me I would film only her face,close up to see how she breaks in every detail. I think Lena would do this perfectly and to me that was actually the point of the whole scene. Her fall,breaking and eventually humiliation. This is important for her character and to leave it out or completely and disregard it for the sake of nudity would be a mistake. It's all about her inside pain. Hope they show that not just more boobs.

This is more for the TV show fans, but they're strict on future plots on that forum. But in case anyone isn't done with all five books, a spoiler is on the way.

Assuming and hoping the show makes it to the end (and I say hoping because I feel like the upcoming RW will alientate viewers) is anyone excited for Cercei's naked walk of shame?

Yes, it sounds immature to say excited, but I mean it in two ways.

The first, obviously the show is infamous for its nudity, and Lena Headey is attractive. It'll be a nice view, at least until people start to throw things at her.

Which brings me to the second. We're supposed to hate Cercei, so seeing her fall from grace will be spetacular. Fans will need it just as much as the PW after the RW. And Lena is such a good Cercei in my opinion that people will both love the sight and sympathize with it.

I think that Cersei's POV's were too disturbing, a slow descent to insanity, I have no idea what they will do with the tv adaptation. Wouldn't be surprised if they replaced Cersei with Ros...

Cersei in the TV series is subtly different to Cersei in the books, too. In many ways she's far more sympathetic. She wasn't the one who ordered the deaths of Robert's bastards. There's a scene where she's sat with Robert lamenting how their marriage didn't work. She apparently bore him a black-haired child. She opens up to Tyrion about how disgusted she is with Joffrey's behaviour (before going onto threatening him, but still...) I think this portrayal will continue through the next two seasons - so it'll be interesting to see if they mellow her insanity and her actions down in AFFC.

I really wouldn't want her dressed in rags. That's not what the shame was about. It was about her realising that she is not the demi-goddess she thought she was - that her body is as 'ugly' as a common woman's body. At least to me, that's what it was about, which is why I am pro-nudity.

I'd like to point out that Cersei's walk is not and in no way, shape or form intended to be prurient. it is intended to be shameful and degrading, with the intent upon breaking a vain and arrogant person. I too have heard a rumor about Lena having a no nudity clause in her contract, but if there wasn't an exemption for this scene D & D are even worse hacks than I feared. After all, it isn't like GRRM surprised them with this scene in ADwD.

Archived