What are you dreading most about the conclusion?

Drezelle

I'm dreading the though of how old I'll be when it is finished.

I had thought about this, too, and had concluded that if I die before the book comes out I will just haunt a bookstore. Unfortunately bookstores are becoming extinct so I have decided to haunt a friend of mine who loves the books and still believes in the printed word over ebooks.

I had thought about this, too, and had concluded that if I die before the book comes out I will just haunt a bookstore. Unfortunately bookstores are becoming extinct so I have decided to haunt a friend of mine who loves the books and still believes in the printed word over ebooks.

You'll have to haunt Waterstones or WH Smith instead

What I dread:

Littlefinger living

Dany becoming queen

Aegon becoming king

Jon becoming king

Davos dying

Stannis dying

Mel dying

Arya becoming a FW

Sansa not becoming a badass Lady

Rickon being overlooked

Bran becoming some super uber warg who controls a dragon

Spring coming

The dragons surviving

Tyrion riding a dragon

Roose dying

Ramsay not dying

The Freys being unpunished

Thats about all I can think of :P all of those endings would be horrific imo

Although I'd much prefer to have a nice little independent book shop being my haunt. :(

I know just the kind you mean. Cozy and inviting. An English bookstore with ancient brick walls, old blackened wood floors, deep chairs covered in cabbage roses. Evocative of your own home library than a cold sterile store. My idea of Heaven.

I know just the kind you mean. Cozy and inviting. An English bookstore with ancient brick walls, old blackened wood floors, deep chairs covered in cabbage roses. Evocative of your own home library than a cold sterile store. My idea of Heaven.

My idea of heaven too. /wistful sigh.

If UnCat kills Jamie, well, okay. I dread she chops off his other hand, though.

Damn it I've come to really like Jamie! I hated him in GoT and CoK but since a Storm of Swords I've loved the guy! If he died I'd be a bit upset but hey some people are going to have to die for the story to wrap itself up. If Jamie is one of them... well so be it. As long as Martin tells his story.

Archived