what will happen if Stannis and Dany meet?

Joshua the Frey Slayer

I think that Dany, with her dragons and her army of eunuchs would crush any westerosi army it comes across at this point in the series, especially Stannis ( unless Davos saves the day with Rickon). Everyone is to beat up from the war of the five kings, aside from the vale I suppose.

Ha, stannis would smash those guys, they fight like Greek hop lights from antiquity, that up against a medival European army would get destroyed. Also theirs dorn, the reach, and stormlands witch haven't really been hit to badly by the fighting. As for dragons, if she can learn to controll them by the time she gets to westeros and they grow, then maybe they would be effective. But with winter here I'm thinking they won't be this huge trump card everyone believes they are.

Ha, stannis would smash those guys, they fight like Greek hop lights from antiquity, that up against a medival European army would get destroyed. Also theirs dorn, the reach, and stormlands witch haven't really been hit to badly by the fighting. As for dragons, if she can learn to controll them by the time she gets to westeros and they grow, then maybe they would be effective. But with winter here I'm thinking they won't be this huge trump card everyone believes they are.

DON'T YOU BE INSULTING THE ANCIENT GREEKS :devil:

DON'T YOU BE INSULTING THE ANCIENT GREEKS :devil:

Lol, it's true though. Militarily speaking westeros is more advanced then Essos.

There's a reason the hop lights were phased out, changing tactics and technology.

Well hoplites were the pre-runner inspiration for pikeman which saw an effective counter to the heavy cavalry of the medieval word. Plus with them feeling no pain it's pretty hard to wear them down from missiles.

Well hoplites were the pre-runner inspiration for pikeman which saw an effective counter to the heavy cavalry of the medieval word. Plus with them feeling no pain it's pretty hard to wear them down from missiles.

The only problem is they use spears not pikes, and iirc wear no armor. Missiles won't wear them down, but they will kill them.

I think people are forgetting that Dany has to deal with muthaf*ckin Victarion and his dragon binder before she even gets to Westeros. And even then she cant really control her dragons, and, going by the conquest, control is needed to effectively use dragons against armies.

Dany: "You are the brother of the Usurper."

Stannis: "No. I'm the King who fought for the realm."

Dany: "I'm here to take back what is mine by rights."

Stannis: "You have no right coming back here."

Dany: "I'm the blood of the dragon."

Stannis: "Who cares?"

Dany: "I'll fight you, fire and blood."

Stannis: "Mine is the fury."

i want to see this but better written.

Archived