Whose death would make you grieve the most?

~khaleesi~

I'll jump on the "any other Stark" train, although both Arya and Jon have the chance to go down in blazes of glory (or at least slitting some Frey's throat) which would be some consolation. I'd really, really, really hate it if Rickon reappears only to die. To me that would be like GRRM saying to himself "Hmmmn, got rid of a Stark father, mother and eldest son, but I haven't killed off a Stark baby yet. So Rickon (what is he, a whole 5?) has to go." No. Just. No.

I'd hate it if any of the animals die, including any of the dragons. Yeah, they're wild and dangerous, but they'd probably do just fine if they set loose in the wilds of wherever-the-hell they came from (the Dothraki Sea? The Red Waste? Asshai).

Why yes, I am a crazy old cat lady, what made you ask?

There are any number of secondary, heck, tertiary characters, like Dolorous Ed, that I'd hate to see go. Unfortunately I think a lot of them are going to die in the coming Zombie Apocalypse.

2 - Dany & Daario - I think one or both of them will die so im preparing for it.

Really? I am looking forward to both of them dying.

I am pretty sure Sansa is going to die in aWoW(all good), but in aDoS at least one other Stark will die. I rather it be Jon, and that his foreshadow of Arya dying doesn't happen. Arya would be a hard one.

Theon's death will make me cry with joy.

LOL.

now Let's choose the Method:

1- Stannis gives him to the flames. (a little cruel)

2- Stannis beheads him. the old way (classic)

3- Ramsay flays him (what have remained of him). (very cruel)

4- dies in the war of the ice. (boring)

5- dies from heart attack. (very GRRMy)

6- dies of old age. (!)

If Jon is dead I will not be okay. The Ides of Marsh made me feel a little ill. Also no more direwolf deaths. Just no.

Same with me.

I'm not reading on if Jon dies. I don't even care if he comes back as a zombie, or a wolf or anything. No Jon = my heart in ten million pieces.

Any more Stark Children ( this includes Jon), but if Sansa dies I won't buy anymore GRRM books, for what ever reason I like that girl.

Don't want to see anymore sadness for Davos either and I want Brieene and Sam to make it.

Archived