Whose death would make you grieve the most?

~khaleesi~

If Jon truly is dead or comes back as UnJon, I won't grieve so much as I'll be totally pissed. Same goes for all the Stark kids (and their wolves). I'd be more mad than sad. Then once it sank in I'd :cry:

I'd also grieve Davos, Brienne, Asha, and Stannis (though I think he's likely to go out in an epic way).

When I initially thought Brienne was going to die I was all :crying: :crying: :crying:

I have read some theories according to which she is already undead.

On topic, it depends on the manner of their death. And Stark children, any of the direwolves, Missandei, and Tris Botley ...

ETA: Mance.

Sam. I think he is the character I want the most to have a happy ending. Just living peacefully with Gilly and raising Mance's son together.

He's not even my favourite character, but he's just so cuddly and sweet and went through so much, that I think he really deserves it.

It would be hard to see Brienne, Arya, Jaime or Sansa die, but if they went like BAMF it would be OK.

Also, Pod. Wait, is it too late? I was more sad for him than for Brienne weirdly when I thought they were going to die.

Sam. I think he is the character I want the most to have a happy ending. Just living peacefully with Gilly and raising Mance's son together.

He's not even my favourite character, but he's just so cuddly and sweet and went through so much, that I think he really deserves it.

Sadly, I do not think this is possible at all. He is learning to become a maester and then he will return to the Wall, while Gilly is on her way to Horn Hill to serve there. The most we can hope for is a hint that she has Sammy's baby in her belly, I think.

It would be hard to see Brienne, Arya, Jaime or Sansa die, but if they went like BAMF it would be OK.

Also, Pod. Wait, is it too late? I was more sad for him than for Brienne weirdly when I thought they were going to die.

I guess he is still alive ... at least I hope so.

if Dolorous Edd died I would be sad, but he would no doubt have the best last words ever so I would probably end up laughing instead of crying

:lol: So true!

Archived