Whose death would make you grieve the most?

~khaleesi~

Jon or Arya would leave me the most upset I think. Ghost or Summer would be devistating as well, even maybe a Dragon. I feel bad for those Dragons locked away. Its one reason I don'tliek Dany much. I feel so bad when I leave my dog home alone and he has the run of the ground floor when I do.

For me, it's Arya and Sansa. They have both been through so much and I can't help but hope for some little bit of happiness for the two of them in the end.

Jon - I refuse to believe he's dead. The betrayal and stabbing and the possibility of his death is hard enough. I agree with those that list Ghost, any of the direwolves deaths have been sad but we've "seen" Ghost and Summer the most - so those 2 would be really sad.

Martin has made me attached to several of his fictional personalities through his brilliant characterizations. I would be unhappy if any of the direwolves were harmed, and I also would not like to read about the deaths of the dragons; even though the dragons have been left to go a bit wild, just like Shaggydog, I think they are trainable if someone will take on the task. As far as the people, I am rather fond of Jon Snow, Arya, Bran, Davos, Brienne, Tyrion, Jojen, and Meera. Martin also personifies the Wall, Winterfell, and the heart tree, so I do not want any of them to fall or be destroyed. I think seeing the destruction of such monuments in the series would be heartfelt, for me, anyways.

Arya and Tyrion seem to be obvious answers. I'd also be very upset if Jaime died, which might happen in tWoW. I'd also say Jon but I can't see him staying dead (if he did die).

I'd cry if Tyrion died. But they wouldn't be tears of sadness.

I would be really sad if Arya or Jaime died.

The ones that would hurt me the most would be Davos or any of the remaining Stark kids. I've kind of been expecting Stannis to die for a while so I'm not sure it'd effect me quite as much, but I'm sure I'd still shed a few tears...as long as he goes out to help save the realm though I'll be okay with it.

For everyone who's saying they'd be upset by a Dolorous Edd death, he's the one character I'm confident will not die - GRRM tortures him by keeping him alive.

Archived