Euron Greyjoy

gande51

• Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”

He’s a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season.

This is the description they are looking for in the casting call, i thought i'd post it here. some of the casting suggestions may appear to young to be Balon's brother, but i guess they haven't excluded anyone in their 40s so most of the suggestions could work i guess.

No offence intended but Mads Mikkelsen and Michael Wincott and some other suggestions- well they couldn't realistically pass as Balon's brother. They look a different ethnicity and, well, the ironborn don't look Essosi.

This is the description they are looking for in the casting call, i thought i'd post it here. some of the casting suggestions may appear to young to be Balon's brother, but i guess they haven't excluded anyone in their 40s so most of the suggestions could work i guess.

No offence intended but Mads Mikkelsen and Michael Wincott and some other suggestions- well they couldn't realistically pass as Balon's brother. They look a different ethnicity and, well, the ironborn don't look Essosi.

I don't think they have to look too similar.

If you think of Sansa and Arya they don't look like siblings too ^^'

It has to be James Purefoy.

That would make for such a great season. He was so entertaining in Rome. It's beyond me how that show has just fallen off the map. It's truly the best companion piece to Game of Thrones. I'd love to see James Purefoy and Polly Walker make it on GOT at some point. Polly Walker was sort of the original gorgeous HBO redhead. I see this role for a Leading Actress with a traveling theater company cast for Season 6 and again, my mind goes straight to her. Simply because its been proven that she can pull off a character like that. http://www.dvdsreleasedates.com/pictures/800/35000/Polly-Walker.jpg

Exactly. Mads is a good fit for a THenn.

Archived