The smallest moments that are hilarious

Florina Laufeyson

I love the Nights Watch comic relief:

Like their nicknames - my absolute favourite being Spare Boot (some guy short of a leg) :rofl:

I also like Satin the Oldtown boy whore and how he manages to find a bit of lace for Alys Karstark's wedding - you can just see the Wildlings and the rest of the NW thinking: WTF!

One funny moment was the letter in ADWD from Ramsay. I think it was nice the way he demands 'and I want my Reek'. I just found it funny and sweet the way he uses MY. It sounds almost like he has affection for Reek in his own messed up way.

Yeaaah me too. It had something childish to it....like someone has stolen his favourite teddy bear. I immediately imagined him stomping his feet throwing a tantrum^^ Nothing could be further from his actuall outrage probably. I'm guessing we will learn about some new dogs of his very soon...

Yeaaah me too. It had something childish to it....like someone has stolen his favourite teddy bear. I immediately imagined him stomping his feet throwing a tantrum^^ Nothing could be further from his actuall outrage probably. I'm guessing we will learn about some new dogs of his very soon...

I think there is a childishness to Ramsay that makes him all the more creepy (and dangerous). Iwan Rheon conveys it very well in the show, actually; babytalking to Theon in ep6 and framing the torture and eventual flaying of his finger as a "game" at the end of which Ramsay boasts "I win!"

When we're little kids, we lack impulse control. And we're naturally selfish until we (usually) learn empathy and gain the understanding that hurting other people is wrong, even when we want something and someone else has it. But with Ramsay, it's like that lightbulb never went on. To hear Roose tell it, maybe it was his mother, talking up his rights and his entitlements. And he's all grown up now, still seemingly without empathy (or, again in Roose's opinion, impulse control). Even more indulged and better trained in ways to take what he wants when he wants, and capable of inflicting a lot more pain.

Brienne: "I was one of King Renly's chosen seven. With his own hands, he cloaked me with the striped silk of the Rainbow Guard."

Jaime: "The Rainbow Guard? You and six other girls, was it?"

The way Jaime effortlessly rips on her and Renly while she's trying to be serious is just too good. I can just imagine his incredulous tone of voice when he says The Rainbow Guard lol

Sansa's first period. Totally not funny in context, but I do remember my thoughts when first reading the scene. At first I thought her dream happened truly and she was bleeding from a wound because there was just too much blood for it to be believable. I was very confused. I had to go back and read it again to understand. I felt very terrible for Sansa but I still couldn't stop myself from laughing at the very unrealistic descriptions of what her first period was like. It started out well enough with dreams about knives in the belly and then turned into a 'wtf? this is ridiculous' type of laughter. It was like every terrible thing imaginable GRRM could think of when it came to periods all wrapped up in one scene - PMS, cramps, blood like a waterfall, emotional, etc. Yeah, I laughed. Of course, like I said above, not funny at all in context.

. You sir, Dr. Pepper must be a man, and for that I will forgive you. I only wish that her description was "unrealistic". You have been spared monthly crime scenes between your legs as punishment for one woman 1000's of years ago eating a silly forbidden apple. I find little humor in this description Dr. Pep, little humor indeed! However, Dani's unfortunate period/miscarriage/poison berry incident I found humorous. Only because I was imagining GRRM writing it. "Every stool being looser then the one before and smelling fouler". It would be truly awesome, funny and shocking if Dani and her explosive diareaha made it to filming and the show. Perhaps more shocking then the red wedding. No pun intended.

"Might be all a skin o'lies" Tormund scratched under her beard. "If I had me a nice goose quill and a pot of maester's ink, I could write down that me member was long and thick as a man's arm, wouldn't make is so"

But better than that was "Grenn, you have the Wall"

"Me?" Said Grenn.

"Him?!" Said Pyp.

Irri and Jhiqi: 'We shall braid your hair with bells, Strong Belwas.'

Strong Belwas: 'Strong Belwas needs no tinkly bells!'

Cracks me up.

I LMAO at the time Irri and Jhiqi came up with: It is NOT known

when they were fighting about something, either the contests for The Pit Fighting or whether one of the Dothraki young guys like the one or the other, LOL I forget which they were fighting about but I thought it was a nice touch for all the It is known we have put up with. That little phrase has quite grown on me, and I think the joke may have been what did it.

I LMAO at the time Irri and Jhiqi came up with: It is NOT known

when they were fighting about something, either the contests for The Pit Fighting or whether one of the Dothraki young guys like the one or the other, LOL I forget which they were fighting about but I thought it was a nice touch for all the It is known we have put up with. That little phrase has quite grown on me, and I think the joke may have been what did it.

It was who was going to win the final fight of the day in the Fighting Pits. I have just finished the chapter and jumped online to post it. :lol:

"xxxxxx will win. It is known."

"It is NOT known!"

It was who was going to win the final fight of the day in the Fighting Pits. I have just finished the chapter and jumped online to post it. :lol:

"It is NOT known!"

"It is NOT known!"

LMAO, it is THAT FUNNY!! I need a reread again soon.......I can feel one coming on, LOL

Not sure if this has come up already, but the Red Viper is telling Tyrion about him and Ellia trying to find people to wed as children. Ellia finally found one suitor that she liked, but he accidentally farted in front of them and every time she saw him she couldn't stop laughing. The Red Viper said he couldn't help but wonder how many lives that fart had snuffed out. Don't have time to find the exact quotes, but the story was pretty hilarious.

Not sure if this has come up already, but the Red Viper is telling Tyrion about him and Ellia trying to find people to wed as children. Ellia finally found one suitor that she liked, but he accidentally farted in front of them and every time she saw him she couldn't stop laughing. The Red Viper said he couldn't help but wonder how many lives that fart had snuffed out. Don't have time to find the exact quotes, but the story was pretty hilarious.

The man you are thinking of is known as Baelor Brightspear. Oberyn named him Baelor Breakwind. However, I believe it was Tyrion who wondered to himself how many lives were snuffed out from that fart.

Sansa rarely has any funny moments, poor girl, but when she is trying to get Sweet Robin out of bed to go down the mountain.. I want 100 tales and 100 lemoncakes, she thinks to herself I'd like to give you 100 slaps.. something like that. I want to as well Sansa, that child is spoiled beyond belief

Archived