The Fates of Characters By the end of TWOW.

Sorry, I meant the fire religion not the God himself. I have a feeling we've not seen most about them. We don't know what their intentions are or if they're evil or good. Well maybe the CoTF just want to live but there's something to the Fire God worship, shooting shadowbabies, granting the faithful with magic and fire sacrifices just isn't normal.

We get Melisandres POV and it does seem like she believes in the "greater good" or shes not trying to end the world...

What I mean by that is that everyone she has killed has either been to protect herself or help Stannis.

I feel like that whole religion is really just misguided or something they definitely need help

As for CoTF they did arm the nights watch in the old days it'd be pretty awesome if Jon and Bran got that connection Re bolstered

We get Melisandres POV and it does seem like she believes in the "greater good" or shes not trying to end the world...

What I mean by that is that everyone she has killed has either been to protect herself or help Stannis.

I feel like that whole religion is really just misguided or something they definitely need help

As for CoTF they did arm the nights watch in the old days it'd be pretty awesome if Jon and Bran got that connection Re bolstered

Didnt Maester Aemon say in ADWD that Melisandre is right, but that it isnt Stannis who is AA?

Yeah exactly Dany is the Most Obvious choice for AA. In Essos all the red priests seem to think so as well. Melisandre has good intentions... Shes just wrong

So Dany is AA and Jon is TPTWP I guess. haha wow. Man this book needs to come out now!!!

I am so stoked for next Sunday, I can't even imagine what the countdown to book release will be like once he sets a release date!!!

Daenerys: finally in Westeros

Tyrion: returns to Westeros, serving Dany

Stannis: missing, presumed dead-my personal belief is that he will re-emerge as the Night's King

Jon: will be resurrected

Sansa: overthrows and kills Littlefinger, and is now aided by Bronze Yohn and the other Vale lords, now looking to reclaim the North.

Arya: funnily enough, I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of the big deaths in the novel. After all, there's going to be a big bloodbath

Barristan: dead, unfortunately.

Theon: dead

Ramsay: either he kills Roose or vice versa

Davos: returns with Rickon by the end of the novel

Cersei: returns to Casterly Rock

Euron: I think Aeron might actually kill him in either TWOW, or the next one.

Bran: Not getting out of the cave anytime soon

Samwell: learns some highly important shit regarding the dragons and the theft of the maester's key

Aegon: I'm expecting him to take the throne sometime during the series-maybe in the TWOW?

I'm surprised that so few people see Euron as playing a significant role in Winds. I think he has some more tricks up his sleeve. Although a can definitely see an attempt on his life happening, potentially by Aeron, I think Euron will outlive his brother in his typical infuriatingly awesome way. My crackpot theory is that Euron was able to attain a dragon glass eye during his voyages I the East and is able to keep tabs on everything that is going on the both East and Westeros like The Mage's dragon glass candle. This is the only way I can see him trusting Victorion with the task of bringing him the dragons.

I'm surprised that so few people see Euron as playing a significant role in Winds. I think he has some more tricks up his sleeve. Although a can definitely see an attempt on his life happening, potentially by Aeron, I think Euron will outlive his brother in his typical infuriatingly awesome way. My crackpot theory is that Euron was able to attain a dragon glass eye during his voyages I the East and is able to keep tabs on everything that is going on the both East and Westeros like The Mage's dragon glass candle. This is the only way I can see him trusting Victorion with the task of bringing him the dragons.

I think Euron's plot to get the dragons is what will finally force Daenerys to sail for Westeros. I'm assuming that after the Battle of Slaver's Bay and the settling of the Meereneese knot, Victarion offers Dany the marriage proposal, only to be spurned. He later blows the horn and is able to steal at least one of the dragons. Now that Dany has defeated the slavers, her only other goal is to reach Westeros. And the theft of the dragons is what will finally make her reach Westeros.

I think Euron's plot to get the dragons is what will finally force Daenerys to sail for Westeros. I'm assuming that after the Battle of Slaver's Bay and the settling of the Meereneese knot, Victarion offers Dany the marriage proposal, only to be spurned. He later blows the horn and is able to steal at least one of the dragons. Now that Dany has defeated the slavers, her only other goal is to reach Westeros. And the theft of the dragons is what will finally make her reach Westeros.

Yes I agree, her dragon being stolen is what will finally pull her to Westeros. And the Volatene fleet of ships is exactly how she will get there.

:agree: 100% with the bold part. He doesn't need to trust Vic IMO, not because he has a glass candle (IIRC corectly you coudln't see the future with it so what's the point of seeing your brother claiming a dragon for himself?), but because the Dusky Woman is probably Eurons greatest ally/Henchman conveniently placed at Vics side.

Euron will absolutely play an important part in Winds. We will see Victarion fail in whatever scheme he comes up with the overcome Euron, and then we will see the Crow's Eye's true intentions.

Sansa Stark won't play a part in Euron's downfall, it is known that she will have much more influence on whatever events transpire in King's Landing.

Daenerys: finally in Westeros

Tyrion: returns to Westeros, serving Dany

Stannis: missing, presumed dead-my personal belief is that he will re-emerge as the Night's King

Jon: will be resurrected

Sansa: overthrows and kills Littlefinger, and is now aided by Bronze Yohn and the other Vale lords, now looking to reclaim the North.

Arya: funnily enough, I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of the big deaths in the novel. After all, there's going to be a big bloodbath

Barristan: dead, unfortunately.

Theon: dead

Ramsay: either he kills Roose or vice versa

Davos: returns with Rickon by the end of the novel

Cersei: returns to Casterly Rock

Euron: I think Aeron might actually kill him in either TWOW, or the next one.

Bran: Not getting out of the cave anytime soon

Samwell: learns some highly important shit regarding the dragons and the theft of the maester's key

Aegon: I'm expecting him to take the throne sometime during the series-maybe in the TWOW?

I actually sgree with a lot of these except Arya and Ramsay. Ramsay has to be killed by Jon or Theon. It is known. Arya is gonna do something with Gendry, but I have no idea what.

I'm really curious to see what happens with Barristan. I wouldn't be surprised if Dany kills him for overstepping since one of his quotes was something along the lines of The worst members of the KG are the ones who play the GoT

I hope Sansa and Stannis have a war for the north which Sansa wins with Jon and Rickons help it'd be cool if she became ruler of the Vale the Riverlands and the North which she then gives to Dany or something. I can imagine her ruling the vale Rickon the riverlands and Jon the north what do you guys think about that last part?

I'm really curious to see what happens with Barristan. I wouldn't be surprised if Dany kills him for overstepping since one of his quotes was something along the lines of The worst members of the KG are the ones who play the GoT

I hope Sansa and Stannis have a war for the north which Sansa wins with Jon and Rickons help it'd be cool if she became ruler of the Vale the Riverlands and the North which she then gives to Dany or something. I can imagine her ruling the vale Rickon the riverlands and Jon the north what do you guys think about that last part?

:bs:

Stannis: Will fall out of favor with Lord Manderly, who will demand that any alliance include the North being free, and will be forced south of the Neck by the much-greater Northern army. His sell-swords will never come, or if they do only 1,000-2,500 of them. He might be able to move back into the North when the Northerners go back to the wall, but probably not.

Lord Manderly: Rickon will be recovered and Lord Manderly will lead a large army of Northerners (including those from the mountains) to re-take the North. By the end of the book, they will have secured the North and will be defending the Wall against the Others.

Sansa: Finally learns how to play the Game of Thrones and has Littlefinger (who is in love with her) pretty much twisted around her finger. Gets married to Harrold Hardyng but strongly dislikes him. The book will end with her revealing her true identity to the world.

Robert Arryn: Killed by Littlefinger or his disease.

Jon: Goes into Ghost when he is "killed," will take the body of some other human. Possible that he will venture beyond the wall. He won't try to to reclaim his identity because he knows no one would believe him.

Archived