War

Westeros

I've seen people say they slowed down these trailers to see the detail better--can somebody tell me how I can do that? THX!

First you need a youtube video capture program, I use the VideoDownloadHelper app on Firefox. This will save the video to your computer so you can access it outside the internet (you can choose how high quality the video is). Then you play on a video player that has a slow-down function. I use VLC, which can play nearly every video file and can slow down to quarter speed while still retaining the sound (or further if you don't mind losing sound).

First you need a youtube video capture program, I use the VideoDownloadHelper app on Firefox. This will save the video to your computer so you can access it outside the internet (you can choose how high quality the video is). Then you play on a video player that has a slow-down function. I use VLC, which can play nearly every video file and can slow down to quarter speed while still retaining the sound (or further if you don't mind losing sound).

Oh, I just put the youtube video in 720p and start raping my space button.

Thank you, kind person!

Breakdown:

0:18- Margaery, hotter than ever, in the streets of King's Landing-looks to be in trouble.

0:34- Jon meets Mance

Does anyone know who's the woman saying "We can stop it. You and I" at the end of the trailer. It sounds like Mel.

Can't remember a scene in the book where Margaery is out on the streets of King's Landing, in trouble. Can anybody help me out with that?

Re: Mance -- I do think that Mance is the one character casting so far that is way off. Not 'swash-buckling' enough, IMHO, to live up to the red lining of his black cape story. I think all of the other castings have been genius. I can't wait to see the Queen of Thorns in action!

I am pretty sure it is Mel at the end saying "We can stop it". Fits with her whole premise that Stannis is TPTWP and that he is 'the only hope'.

One thing I wanted to add is that I think Tyrion's saying "I bled in the mud for this family" is SUPER! :bowdown:

Can't remember a scene in the book where Margaery is out on the streets of King's Landing, in trouble. Can anybody help me out with that?

It's a non-book scene.

I am pretty sure it is Mel at the end saying "We can stop it". Fits with her whole premise that Stannis is TPTWP and that he is 'the only hope'.

It's Mel, yes.

One thing I wanted to add is that I think Tyrion's saying "I bled in the mud for this family" is SUPER! :bowdown:

It's a good line because it was for his family i.e. because of his family that he bled in the mud (Cersei ordering Mandon Moore to kill him).

Archived