College Basketball 2013 Tourney: Blue Blooded Blues

Rhom

I bet ESPN wishes they had signed up for an entire season of All Access Kentucky. The national ratings to watch this team implode would have been MASSIVE!

I bet ESPN wishes they had signed up for an entire season of All Access Kentucky. The national ratings to watch this team implode would have been MASSIVE!

Welcome to the NIT. This is pretty normal here. The top seeds are having a disappointing season end. The low seeds are having an exciting season end.

Liberty looked good for a team that lost 20 21 games.

Welcome to the NIT. This is pretty normal here. The top seeds are having a disappointing season end. The low seeds are having an exciting season end.

Liberty looked good for a team that lost 20 21 games.

God... It's embarrassing watching a seven foot guy projected as a top ten pick get dominated in the paint.

I don't know that I've ever been embarrassed to watch Kentucky play, disappointed more than a few times; but this is shameful.

This is gut check time right here. Down 11, 7:19 to go. Do they even want to play another game this season?

I don't know that I want them to play again...

Lets shut it down at this point.

ETA: from what I saw, we have 2111 wins and Kansas has 2095 and UNC 2078. (If Wikipedia is current for all three)

Is Harrow playing? I don't think I've heard his name, but I just got home about 25 minutes ago.

He played and got embarrassed repeatedly early. Calipari gave him the hook and Polson started the second half. Harrow played one minute and blew it again.

He'll transfer.

He played and got embarrassed repeatedly early. Calipari gave him the hook and Polson started the second half. Harrow played one minute and blew it again.

He'll transfer.

What year is he? Didn't he already transfer once? He won't get another year of eligibility.

What year is he? Didn't he already transfer once? He won't get another year of eligibility.

He's a sophomore. He can transfer, sit a year and have one left.

Archived