Giants in S3

Mordor

Didn't you see them? Right next to the fat pink mast.

Brilliant. :lol: Can we assume that as each series goes on and (hopefully) gains popularity and viewership, HBO may raise the budget for GoT if necessary (ie. northern battle in S4)?

Brilliant. :lol: Can we assume that as each series goes on and (hopefully) gains popularity and viewership, HBO may raise the budget for GoT if necessary (ie. northern battle in S4)?

I think so. D&D said in an interview there is going to be a battle bigger than Blackwater in season 4.

seige of yunkai?

While it is a significant battle, it doesn't really cost anything like what Blackwater did, does it? I mean, we didn't see any of the fighting in the books, so I doubt we'll see it on the show.

ETA: Not to mention, there's no giant wildfire explosion this time around.

I really want to see Stannis come booming in when 'all hope is lost!' with LightBringer. (And appropriate dramatic music, of course!)

It'll be interesting to see how they play it. And whether they come in like Tywin during the Blackwater, almost deus ex machina like or whether we know they're on their way to the Wall, and it's just a matter of getting there as fast as possible.

Exciting!! I loved Blackwater, so for it to be bigger, badder, better we'll be reaching Blockbuster standards soon.

I really hope not:

http://0.media.colle...blockbuster.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how they play it. And whether they come in like Tywin during the Blackwater, almost deus ex machina like or whether we know they're on their way to the Wall, and it's just a matter of getting there as fast as possible.

Hopefully like the ride of the rohirrim - we'll see them leaving, and possibly arriving at Eastwatch, but it'll come as a complete surprise to the Watch

Archived