[Spoilers] Remaining OMG Moments

spork

I think her going batshit crazy and stabbing someone will be in S4. Trauma of loosing her family and whatnot

You may be right. I was thinking episode 10, as her personal season finally. "How many! How many! How man!"

Whenever it happens, I'm going to be over the moon. Probably my second favorite moment in the whole saga, after "Put this in the fire"

Wow OP, Boyce said exactly what I've been saying; each episode needs an OMG moment. I call them 'wow moments' but same thing; season 2 episodes sometimes lacked such moments whereas season 1 had them in each ep.

I'm still a little concerned that the only two Northern bannermen with any sort of screentime so far are both dissidents. One undermines Robb's directive, and the other is soon to be revealed as a traitor.

Is the RW going to look like the North turning its back on Robb (and Cat), where the actual (book) reality is a Frey + Bolton betrayal of the North.

I know about the unfortunate casting issue with the Great Jon, but where are his loyal bannermen?

Lets not forget Summer saving Jon and possibly Arya killing the HELL out of someone. Probably Poliver, with the Tickler out of the picture

I hope they save the battle at the Inn involving the Hound and Arya , and her retrieving Needle is saved for next season.

If they keep the timing the same she and Hound should arrive at the RW in episode 9, if what we hear is true.

I don't really want her in Braavos this season.

I don't know how they work it tho, since seems episode 6 she will be kidnapped by the Dog.

In the book I love the Arya-Hound travelogue but D and D don't seem to be fond of such things, so I don't know what they are going to do e 7, 8, and 10. Tho they may skip her story in e7 or e8.

At this pace seems she will be on a ship to Braavos ep. 10.

I really hope so. It concerns me as well, I don't want RW to lose some of its power, and besides, they need to set up Manderly plotline.

Did we ever meet any of Stanis's bannermen? I can't remember who they were in the books.

Except for Highgarden Tywin's bannermen seem to be all Lannisters , well there is the Mountain.

Is Mance cast for this season?

If these pictures are any indication, there will plenty to say "OMG" about in tonight's episode. Jon+Ygritte; Jaime, Brienne and a bath; and Selyse with what appear to be dead infants in jars. :ack:

http://vk.com/wall-297836_506661

(Warning--NSFW and massive spoilers)

ETA--Pics were posted by others in the E05: Kissed by Fire threads--best to discuss over there.

You may be right. I was thinking episode 10, as her personal season finally. "How many! How many! How man!"

Whenever it happens, I'm going to be over the moon. Probably my second favorite moment in the whole saga, after "Put this in the fire"

One of my favorites, which won't come up for quite a while is "Edd, fetch me a block"

I'm still a little concerned that the only two Northern bannermen with any sort of screentime so far are both dissidents. One undermines Robb's directive, and the other is soon to be revealed as a traitor.

Is the RW going to look like the North turning its back on Robb (and Cat), where the actual (book) reality is a Frey + Bolton betrayal of the North.

I know about the unfortunate casting issue with the Great Jon, but where are his loyal bannermen?

I think this is really an interesting speculation, and one supported by what the show has been doing so far. Basically the only people who support Robb are his family (Catelyn, Blackfish, etc.). So it could end up looking this way, which I think would be a shame for the show.

Although, with Wendel Manderly supposed to be appearing next ep, that will hopefully change. Kind of a short time period to introduce him and make viewers like him, only to die in the RW. Hopefully they'll make him really jolly and awesome, so that the RW can have that punch like in the books. Part of what made it so horrific was that the collateral damage was so extreme - it wasn't just Robb.

I haven't heard any show evidence, but it happens right at the end of ASOS, and would be a pretty big WTH moment to close out E10. I think it would make sense, because it would be so much more powerful this season than to hold it til next year.

Archived