Covers for TWOW and ADOS

King of Winters

What would you like on the covers on the last two books?

I'd like it if TWOW had a dragon with three heads was flyinh a snow blizzard or a crow flying in one.

ADOS would have a Weirwood tree bleeding.

So what would you like to have on the covers?

I believe that TWoW already has a cover, a twisted warhorn on a black background. I could be wrong though.

For aDoS, I'd have to say something positive, hopeful. Perhaps a blooming flower or tree?

Edit: I was wrong, that was fan made. Then, TWoW should have a crow amidst snow.

tWoW should have a blue rose coming out of The Wall! That would be sweet. But it ultimately depends on the source material. I mean, who knows what crazy hijinks westeros will be up to in the next book? For all we know, it could be a kraken wrestling a bear.

BTW, I'm new to the forums, so tell me if I'm violating some sort of code with spoilers or whatever else.

tWoW should have a blue rose coming out of The Wall! That would be sweet. But it ultimately depends on the source material. I mean, who knows what crazy hijinks westeros will be up to in the next book? For all we know, it could be a kraken wrestling a bear.

BTW, I'm new to the forums, so tell me if I'm violating some sort of code with spoilers or whatever else.

No, your not violating anything.

Welcome to the Forum :cheers:

The Winds of Winter could have a Wolf, Lion, Squid and Rose all freezing under a massive snowy wind. Though the covers have so far seemed more... Minimalist than that, it'd be good symbolism.

Alternatively, a Valyrian Steel Sword with icicles off of it, though it'd be better for the series ender as a bit of a callback to the cover of GoT, I'd still like it.

No, your not violating anything.

Welcome to the Forum :cheers:

Say thanks! Veering back on topic, it would be cool if aDoS cover art was something pertaining to the Starks. Like Longclaw resting on the iron throne (that's if my endgame theories are correct of course). Oh. And I can't forget the threeheaded dragon!

None of the mass market editions have anything to do with the content, at least in a clear manner.

For winter I'd say a dim torch on a pale blue background like ice.

For spring I say a potted blue rose over a light green or yellow background.

Archived