What house would you choose to belong too?

The Crow

House barathreon - This house is near extinction, no leadership and Stannis is too rigid and not enough flexible too be a good leader.

House Lannister - They only care about themselves and will sacrifice everyone in their political game to gain power, so i don't want to be a target.

House Stark - Too stupid, i don't want to get killed for their stupidity.

House Arryn - Maybe, but with Littlefinger as Lord Paramount, i doubt about my well being. And the place is too boring and too dark.

House Targaryen - Too unstable for me, every member seems to have a problem with madness.

House Tully - Too weak and too stupid to defend themselves.

House Dorne - would be my choice, pretty stable family, no war going there, seems like a peaceful place to live.

House Tyrell - Maybe.

House Greyjoy - I prefer death

Bolton. I think I'm a bit sadistic IRL and I have a thing for watching people's reactions to horrible stuff. I never do anything nor do I feel like doing it, but I often think "how would X react if I did Y?", and it's not just silly stuff like stealing their cookies. Well, so Bolton it is!

Bolton. I think I'm a bit sadistic IRL and I have a thing for watching people's reactions to horrible stuff. I never do anything nor do I feel like doing it, but I often think "how would X react if I did Y?", and it's not just silly stuff like stealing their cookies. Well, so Bolton it is!

Perhaps House Baelish for you? How LF loves his chaos.

I would join house Blackfyre because of Varys, of course.

This, and the reputation of being a Bolton would probably be enough to ensure your safety in normal circumstances.

Perhaps House Baelish for you? How LF loves his chaos.

I would join house Blackfyre because of Varys, of course.

Nah, I'm a status quo kind of guy. Not a power climber or game changer :cool4:

Archived