The death of Daenerys Targaryen.

AchillesReborn

I just have a feeling her dragons are going to kill her, dragons can't be controlled. Her arrogance will be her undoing. As Ser Jorah Mormont said "I know they call you the mother of dragons, but they are not your kids".

Wasn't that when the Dragon's had been kidnapped and he wanted her to flee Qarth though?

he wasn't implying they will kill her, he was trying to keep her from getting herself killed saving them.

I disagree, she is their "mother", and even the most violent animals are docile with their mothers.

I know he wasn't implying that, but I am. Their are a few moments in the books from what I've heard(still reading), where the dragons are disobedient.

Yes, Quentyn is a great example.

Not Dany.

The dragons in the early books are the equal of children, they make mistakes, they misbehave.

Wasn't that when the Dragon's had been kidnapped and he wanted her to flee Qarth though?

he wasn't implying they will kill her, he was trying to keep her from getting herself killed saving them.

I disagree, she is their "mother", and even the most violent animals are docile with their mothers.

That was in the show, not the books.

I just have a feeling her dragons are going to kill her, dragons can't be controlled. Her arrogance will be her undoing. As Ser Jorah Mormont said "I know they call you the mother of dragons, but they are not your kids".

There is absolutely no way the dragons would hurt Dany. She raised them from the time they were hatched, they indeed are for all intents and purposes her children. I believe if Dany dies it will be fighting the others or in childbirth.

There is absolutely no way the dragons would hurt Dany. She raised them from the time they were hatched, they indeed are for all intents and purposes her children. I believe if Dany dies it will be fighting the others or in childbirth.

Drogon would have roasted her in the pit if she hadn't ducked from the fire, though.

Dany has good plot protection, the dragons on the other hand could possibly be trained bytyrion, who has read books on dragons, and pretty much by the end of Dance Dany has one dragon under control. Now if a dragon is warged thats a different story.

Not sure Drogon was too happy with her in the Pit in Meereen.

Archived