The blonde girl in Tyrion 1 (ADWD)

In the first Tyrion chapter, a blonde bed slave is sent to Tyrion. She is about to tell him her name when he tells her he dosen't need to know her name. Could this be a way for GRRM to show us how diffrent his attatiude towards whores has become after Shea. But I wonder if she said her name would we know it. I have a few theories on who she is, but they are crackpot. 1- Illyrio found Tysha, and Tyrion just was to out of place to notice, or 2 It is Darea,,,,, she was somehow reserected from the Red Waste and went back to Illyrio's place...... anyone else have any theories on who she might be.

I believe Tyrion would still recognize Tysha, at this he was already aasking himself the "where do whores go?", which is only to find Tysha.

And isn't Doreah dead? Like, for sure?

I believe that girl was bought to please Viserys, early in GoT. Too early for her to have a background, I think. But it's GRRM, so there could be something there, I just don't know what.

Doreah had dark hair too, and died of starvation near Vaes Tolorro, the City of Bones - just north of Qarth on the edge of the Red Waste. IIRC.

Doreah had fair hair (from AGOT):

Doreah a fair-haired, blue eyed Lysene girl.

I wonder if she is the same servant that is in the first Dany chapter in AGOT. The blond haired girl who was preparing Dany for her meeting with Drogo. I don't think that was Doreah because when Dany is later presented with her three handmaidens at her wedding it appears that she is meeting them for the first time.

If she's the same character she is the only one of Illyrio's servant that ever speaks. She also tells Tyrion that she was bought to please the "King". I wonder which King she is talking about? Is it Viserys? Is it Young Griff? Someone else?

I wonder if she is the same servant that is in the first Dany chapter in AGOT. The blond haired girl who was preparing Dany for her meeting with Drogo. I don't think that was Doreah because when Dany is later presented with her three handmaidens at her wedding it appears that she is meeting them for the first time.

If she's the same character she is the only one of Illyrio's servant that ever speaks. She also tells Tyrion that she was bought to please the "King". I wonder which King she is talking about? Is it Viserys? Is it Young Griff? Someone else?

She was bought for Viserys so that he wouldn't try and force himself on Dany

I believe you are right. I mistook that girl for Deroah. It is most likely her, I it just seems like GRRM is hiding her for some reason.

Archived