Jon the Conqueror and his two sisters? (wargs!)

Versiroth

Jon is forced to sacrifice Dany to become AA reborn. He, Arya and Sansa become the new three headed dragon and they warg into Dany's three dragons and are able to turn the tide of the war against the others.

I don't think so. Three headed dragon will include Dany. Tyrion's role as a well read scholar is to is to educate Dany. Victarion brings the dragon horn and eventually Dany returns with some degree of control. Other two heads are open to GRRM's whims. Could be Jon, fAegon, Stannis, or ??. Bran flies - could be he exerts some control but not as a "head" IMHO.

I don't know of anyone in the story to have been a warg,that didn't have a good dose of blood of the first men in their veins.

what 'hint' do you have that Dany is a warg?

Are the Blackwoods First Men or Andal?

Are the Blackwoods First Men or Andal?

They still worship the Old Gods so First Men.

I don't think Arya and Sansa will warg any of Dany's dragons. It is referred to the "dragon" having three heads not "dragons". It refers to three aspects of a Targaryen, likely Jon. This is my theory. I don't think Jon will sacrifice Dany, but Dany will die at the end of the series.

I stopped reading at this point (although I did also catch that you want Dany to be Nissa Nissa). I don't subscribe to any theory which involves erasing Dany from the narrative so that Jon, a cisgender heterosexual able-bodied white young male, can be the main hero of the story. That's already the plot of every other fantasy novel...

Wow... lol.... ok. So, Arya and Sansa are also heterosexual white males?

Maybe you need to ride the dragon to become Ikran Makto with them thus why every dragon has one rider in all their lifetime. And I really hope Jon doesn't marry Sansa or maybe she won't marry him she thinks he's a bastard that's beneath her notice.

Wow... lol.... ok. So, Arya and Sansa are also heterosexual white males?

I think I very specifically pointed out my problem was with Jon killing Dany and taking her place in the narrative. I don't believe my post was too complex for you to overlook this detail.

I think I very specifically pointed out my problem was with Jon killing Dany and taking her place in the narrative. I don't believe my post was too complex for you to overlook this detail.

Sorry, I guess I stopped reading after all of the "men are evil" nonsense. And Jon is just as much a main character in this series as Dany. Honestly, with things like R+L=J looming, maybe even more so. It's obvious that Dany will try to conquer Westeros with her Dragons. Which honestly makes it actually happening equal almost nil. When does GRRM ever do anything that's completely predictable?

Sorry, I guess I stopped reading after all of the "men are evil" nonsense.

I don't believe I said this. Considering I only wrote a couple of sentences, it's amazing that you managed to miss the point.

And Jon is just as much a main character in this series as Dany.

This is exactly what I said, hence why I dislike your argument - you're proposing that Dany's importance in the narrative is erased to allow Jon to be the hero.

Honestly, with things like R+L=J looming, maybe even more so.

Wrong. GRRM has said on countless occasions that there is no main character.

It's obvious that Dany will try to conquer Westeros with her Dragons. Which honestly makes it actually happening equal almost nil. When does GRRM ever do anything that's completely predictable?

As was the point of my original post, having Jon (a cisgender heterosexual white young able-bodied male) be the main hero is completely predictable. Having Dany conquer the Seven Kingdoms is predictable in the sense that it's where the story is currently heading, but it's not like her conquering the Seven Kingdoms is the main part of the story, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Dany conquering the Seven Kingdoms is a natural story progression; the interesting part is what comes afterwards.

I don't believe I said this. Considering I only wrote a couple of sentences, it's amazing that you managed to miss the point.

This is exactly what I said, hence why I dislike your argument - you're proposing that Dany's importance in the narrative is erased to allow Jon to be the hero.

Wrong. GRRM has said on countless occasions that there is no main character.

As was the point of my original post, having Jon (a cisgender heterosexual white young able-bodied male) be the main hero is completely predictable. Having Dany conquer the Seven Kingdoms is predictable in the sense that it's where the story is currently heading, but it's not like her conquering the Seven Kingdoms is the main part of the story, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Dany conquering the Seven Kingdoms is a natural story progression; the interesting part is what comes afterwards.

So, Dany dying in martyrdom would make her less of a hero? How many times in these stories does a women become the martyr? It;s normally a man, which would make this more interesting. And honestly, Dany being a martyr was the tiniest of points I was talking about in the original post anyway. The main point was with the importance of wargs as they relate to controlling dragons. But instead of giving your opinion on that, you decided to pounce on one sentence out of three paragraphs and do the incredibly discourteous "I stopped reading after blank", all because you seem to be obsessed with one character. And I didn't say that Jon was the main character. I said he was "just as much so as Dany". Meaning that him becoming the "hero" (or one of the heros) of the story would be no different than her becoming so. It's not like I said that a lesser character than Dany should conquer Westeros.

And to be honest, I love Dany. Her, Jon, Arya and Tyrion are my absolute favorites. But, knowing that GRRM will want the ending to be bittersweet, I do not believe that all of these characters will live. And since Dany conquering would be obvious and boring at this point, I think that a change to Jon being the one to control the Dragon(s) due to his warg ability would be a nice twist.

And seriously, stop with the "straight white male" talk. it has nothing to do with anything. There are plenty of strong female characters in fantasy now a days (including THIS fantasy) and there's nothing wrong with a white male character being a hero.

I stopped reading at this point (although I did also catch that you want Dany to be Nissa Nissa). I don't subscribe to any theory which involves erasing Dany from the narrative so that Jon, a cisgender heterosexual able-bodied white young male, can be the main hero of the story. That's already the plot of every other fantasy novel...

Uhhh, irrelevant much? What do superficial/sexual characteristics have to do with anything OP is talking about? Why should Jon's gender/appearance preclude him from being the central hero? That is incredibly myopic and ridiculous. It seems you won't subscribe to any ASOIAF theory if it downplays Daenerys' importance or doesn't treat her like god's gift to Westeros.

Uhhh, irrelevant much? What do superficial/sexual characteristics have to do with anything OP is talking about? Why should Jon's gender/appearance preclude him from being the central hero? That is incredibly myopic and ridiculous.

i wholeheartedly agree with you.

Maybe if Jon was black it would be ok for him to be the hero. :ack:

Uhhh, irrelevant much? What do superficial/sexual characteristics have to do with anything OP is talking about? Why should Jon's gender/appearance preclude him from being the central hero? That is incredibly myopic and ridiculous. It seems you won't subscribe to any ASOIAF theory if it downplays Daenerys' importance or doesn't treat her like god's gift to Westeros.

I don't think Dany should conquer the seven kingdoms, because she is a pretty white girl with blond hair. And since pretty-white-blond haired girls are known to be rich, spoiled and always get what they want, it's too predictable that Dany wins.... ;)

They still worship the Old Gods so First Men.

I don't think Arya and Sansa will warg any of Dany's dragons. It is referred to the "dragon" having three heads not "dragons". It refers to three aspects of a Targaryen, likely Jon. This is my theory. I don't think Jon will sacrifice Dany, but Dany will die at the end of the series.

:agree:

I don't think Dany should conquer the seven kingdoms, because she is a pretty white girl with blond hair. And since pretty-white-blond haired girls are known to be rich, spoiled and always get what they want, it's too predictable that Dany wins.... ;)

Dany has gone from dead poor beggar, hungry n homeless n sold off to a savage, weird that anyone would compare her to a rich, spoiled white girl...... Well apart from being white of course.

Dany has gone from dead poor beggar, hungry n homeless n sold off to a savage, weird that anyone would compare her to a rich, spoiled white girl...... Well apart from being white of course.

Sarcasm really is hard to pick up on the internet, isn't it? I was hoping the edited in ";)" would help. :)

Archived